Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ohhh la la [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION]...... "16 inch should do it! I'm not sure how big Rogers "can" is, should be fine???" EXPLAIN we are "all ears!" 7m sure you're not on about a sub!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
so, Roger's opening up a can of "Whoop A$$" I said we need a frying pan to fry it. Wes said he has a 16 in iron skillet. Get your mind out of the gutter Girl!!! LOL!!! :yes::no::evil:

Ohhh la la @Jersey...... "16 inch should do it! I'm not sure how big Rogers "can" is, should be fine???" EXPLAIN we are "all ears!" 7m sure you're not on about a sub!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
so, Roger's opening up a can of "Whoop A$$" I said we need a frying pan to fry it. Wes said he has a 16 in iron skillet. Get your mind out of the gutter Girl!!! LOL!!! :yes::no::evil:

What gutter? Damm freezing my butt off at -38! Gutter is frozen! Lol

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
What gutter? Damm freezing my butt off at -38! Gutter is frozen! Lol

I am glad they don't want to tailgated there if its that cold. Nobody would want to handle the skillet in those temps and you couldn't feel the beer. Definitely whiskey drinking temps. Can you even start a grill at -38?

I am hoping thats celsius and not farhrenheit!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I am glad they don't want to tailgated there if its that cold. Nobody would want to handle the skillet in those temps and you couldn't feel the beer. Definitely whiskey drinking temps. Can you even start a grill at -38?

I am hoping thats celsius and not farhrenheit!!

Yes Celsius and still fregen cold dear!!!!! And yes you can start any bbq but who the hell wants to stand outside lighting it? Not me! LOLLLLL

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hey Wes! I figured we could make this a tailgate party. I have a Jeep GC, and I know you have a luxury SUV ... @Manydogs @CCandMurray @helsonwheels @2BullyMama @Vikinggirl @ddnene @TexasCarol @natski282 @MFrey2012 @bullmama @Biogirl71 @brutus77 @TyTysmom @ChrisRN @1Chumley @harveyspecter @asherose @Libra926 @Petra @ RiiSi @NewEnglandBully @NIZZLE @FTSE100 @schimpfy @RaRett @Marine91 Get in your car, truck whatever! I'll bring a few cases of Mich and Bud... Anyone have a portablle grill or firepit? We also need several rolls of paper towels (napkins) and a fire extinguisher or two... I think @rjisaterp might do a demo!!!! So excited!!! Come on guys! Who's up for the "First Annual Impromptu Watch Roger Light His Own Fart Demonstration Tailgate Party ???!!!!! WooooooHooooooo!!!!!:jumping::jumping::jumping:

lol

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Sorry I am late. Happy Birthday Lisa, I hope your Birthday was Great. Love, Susan and Elmo

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hey Wes! I figured we could make this a tailgate party. I have a Jeep GC, and I know you have a luxury SUV ... @Manydogs @CCandMurray @helsonwheels @2BullyMama @Vikinggirl @ddnene @TexasCarol @natski282 @MFrey2012 @bullmama @Biogirl71 @brutus77 @TyTysmom @ChrisRN @1Chumley @harveyspecter @asherose @Libra926 @Petra @ RiiSi @NewEnglandBully @NIZZLE @FTSE100 @schimpfy @RaRett @Marine91 Get in your car, truck whatever! I'll bring a few cases of Mich and Bud... Anyone have a portablle grill or firepit? We also need several rolls of paper towels (napkins) and a fire extinguisher or two... I think @rjisaterp might do a demo!!!! So excited!!! Come on guys! Who's up for the "First Annual Impromptu Watch Roger Light His Own Fart Demonstration Tailgate Party ???!!!!! WooooooHooooooo!!!!!:jumping::jumping::jumping:

Ahhh Roger and his Blue Flame show very much worth the drive , I am bringing Rosie too I want her to have a full education ,
Who is gonna pick up Texas Carol ? I can gotta couple big 4x4 pick ups to get thru the northern states and then head south to get her .

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Nat!!!!!! So glad to see you! Carlos can't make it but he's sending all his CD's instead... you know... short notice and all. If you can p/u Carol and Cami that would be awesome! Woo Hoo, this parties getting better every minute! :jumping::musicband::party::dance5::jumpdance::dancing::dance1:

I like Scotch. Single Malt is great but I will enjoy Dewar's just the same. What do you think @natski282 /[/QUOTE

Sounds like a party and if those bands show up I am very much in just need My friend Carlos Santana in that mix and boom !

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Nat!!!!!! So glad to see you! Carlos can't make it but he's sending all his CD's instead... you know... short notice and all. If you can p/u Carol and Cami that would be awesome! Woo Hoo, this parties getting better every minute! :jumping::musicband::party::dance5::jumpdance::dancing::dance1:

I am due for a good friend get together and party truly and would so love to meet everyone in RL that would be cool .

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Just one question:
Huh????? :unsure:

Now young lady that is not how it works. First we must have a control group. Next Group 1 will be given hard-boiled eggs and bean burritos to eat with an adult (or not) libation of choice that must be monitored. Group 2 will be given scrambled eggs ranchero style, refried beans, and water. Group 3 will be given Kim-Che, Bulgogi and rice, and an adult libation of choice. After approximately 3 hours, each group will be placed in a room which will be hermetically sealed with a closed chimney stack from the room. Testing will be conducted hourly (i.e. open the chimney stack and ignite with a match). A green or blue flame is a go and will be suctioned off, collected, and used for the open fire pit. @Jersey your in charge of the groups. @Chunky White, you are responsible for the test burns and collection of fumes. @2BullyMama you are in charge of the fire-pit. @bullmama you are there for the party. All those who I have not mentioned (i.e. @Manaydogs ) will bring the booze and grub. Any questions?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I like Scotch. Single Malt is great but I will enjoy Dewar's just the same. What do you think @natski282 /[/QUOTE

Sounds like a party and if those bands show up I am very much in just need My friend Carlos Santana in that mix and boom !

Sounds like there could be a fantastic jam session. OK..."BULLYSTOCK!"

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Just one question:
Huh????? :unsure:

C'mon Girl! For cryin' out loud...you have been seduced by the Force with a Jedi Mind Trick...Way to go [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] talking about inches and centimeters hinting at [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] 's Walter snow sculpture of a phallus. Susan snap out of it OK.

Most Reactions