Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Now that I'm done Christmasing for the day, I got the Fire-pit, and my chair!! Pass the Drinks, Pizza and Cannolli's

Love me a good Fire and some 90's - and a good tailgate (cant guarantee i wont dance on it after those drinks - :laugh:)

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Now that I'm done Christmasing for the day, I got the Fire-pit, and my chair!! Pass the Drinks, Pizza and Cannolli's

Love me a good Fire and some 90's - and a good tailgate (cant guarantee i wont dance on it after those drinks - :laugh:)

Right there w/ya!! :dance4::photo:SELFIE

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
The F-150 is also referred to as a Texas Cadillac.

They are definitely nice now but so are all the other full sized trucks. I could of bought a nice German car for what the truck cost or a cheap new truck and car. Kind of crazy what most vehicles cost now!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hey Wes! I figured we could make this a tailgate party. I have a Jeep GC, and I know you have a luxury SUV ... @Manydogs @CCandMurray @helsonwheels @2BullyMama @Vikinggirl @ddnene @TexasCarol @natski282 @MFrey2012 @bullmama @Biogirl71 @brutus77 @TyTysmom @ChrisRN @1Chumley @harveyspecter @asherose @Libra926 @Petra @ RiiSi @NewEnglandBully @NIZZLE @FTSE100 @schimpfy @RaRett @Marine91 Get in your car, truck whatever! I'll bring a few cases of Mich and Bud... Anyone have a portablle grill or firepit? We also need several rolls of paper towels (napkins) and a fire extinguisher or two... I think @rjisaterp might do a demo!!!! So excited!!! Come on guys! Who's up for the "First Annual Impromptu Watch Roger Light His Own Fart Demonstration Tailgate Party ???!!!!! WooooooHooooooo!!!!!:jumping::jumping::jumping:

Now young lady that is not how it works. First we must have a control group. Next Group 1 will be given hard-boiled eggs and bean burritos to eat with an adult (or not) libation of choice that must be monitored. Group 2 will be given scrambled eggs ranchero style, refried beans, and water. Group 3 will be given Kim-Che, Bulgogi and rice, and an adult libation of choice. After approximately 3 hours, each group will be placed in a room which will be hermetically sealed with a closed chimney stack from the room. Testing will be conducted hourly (i.e. open the chimney stack and ignite with a match). A green or blue flame is a go and will be suctioned off, collected, and used for the open fire pit. [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] your in charge of the groups. [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION], you are responsible for the test burns and collection of fumes. [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] you are in charge of the fire-pit. [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] you are there for the party. All those who I have not mentioned (i.e. @Manaydogs ) will bring the booze and grub. Any questions?

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
OK, so even though I'm in SC, I've never had a sweet tea.... I know.... I know, it's a staple down here. I don't say ya'll or fixin either.. I'm fixin to have a sweet tea. They know I'm not from here. :no: Where's [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]???? I guess he doesn't like sweet tea.

I would imagine it will be harder to stop drinking sweet tea than it was alcohol if I am ever told to do so by my Dr or decide to lose weight. I need to give it up and get back to drinking more water.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
You are too funny! LOL. What an interesting tailgate this should be…pizza, boiler makers…90's music…

Dad's family straight outta Southie, but I'm a suburb gal… btw, "wicked" is an adjective…you have to add something after it like… "a wicked awesome…(insert noun)" a wicked cool…(noun)" a wicked pissah…(you got it by now)" :sarcastic:

I'll totally bring boiler makers - but it's MY WAY or the highway :evilhaha: Jameson, Guiness and Baileys <- CAH-BOMB :drink:

The North End?? Sure, why not, after Regina's I'll hit up Mike's for some cannolis. :phone::cook:

Since we have a southie....Music should include Molly Hatchet, Blackfoot, Lynrd Skynrd, Marshall Tucker Band, and the Charlie Daniels Band.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Since we have a southie....Music should include Molly Hatchet, Blackfoot, Lynrd Skynrd, Marshall Tucker Band, and the Charlie Daniels Band.

I like Scotch. Single Malt is great but I will enjoy Dewar's just the same. What do you think [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] /

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OK, so even though I'm in SC, I've never had a sweet tea.... I know.... I know, it's a staple down here. I don't say ya'll or fixin either.. I'm fixin to have a sweet tea. They know I'm not from here. :no: Where's @rjisaterp???? I guess he doesn't like sweet tea.

Negative on the sweet-tea. I like mine unsweetened; however, I do love Arnold Palmers'

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They are definitely nice now but so are all the other full sized trucks. I could of bought a nice German car for what the truck cost or a cheap new truck and car. Kind of crazy what most vehicles cost now!

You are absolutely correct.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)

:no: not that kind of "southie"…more like Drop Kick Murphys and New Kids on the Block :rap::rap::rap::rap::rap:

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
:no: not that kind of "southie"…more like Drop Kick Murphys and New Kids on the Block :rap::rap::rap::rap::rap:

No Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch? I heard more New Kids than I would like growing up with my oldest niece living with me parents and I.

I had to look up Drop Kick Murphys but as soon as I heard "Im Shipping up to Boston" I remembered them but the first thing I thought about was the movie "The Departed"

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.