Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Now it is pretty weird when I receive a tag from @ddnene , @2BullyMama , @Manydogs , and @Jersey to say it is your birthday. Well you know me I am a couple days late in wishing you a Happy Birthday...Happy Belated Birthday from The Jaynes Gang.

Liking 90's music would indicates to us here at the CIA that you are either putting up a facade to hide your real age or you can respond to the following to determine your real age. Now the way you respond will provide everyone with your profile regarding age. So here we go:

• Your houseplants are alive, and you can’t smoke any of them.
  • Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
  • You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
  • 6:00 a.m . is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
  • You hear your favorite song in an elevator.
  • You watch the Weather Channel.
  • Your friends marry and divorce instead of “hook up” and “break up.”
  • You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.
  • Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as “dressed up.”
  • You’re the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door won’t turn down the stereo.
  • Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
  • You don’t know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.
  • Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
  • You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers.
  • Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
  • You take naps.
  • Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
  • Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.
  • You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.
  • A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer “pretty good *****.”
  • You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
  • “I just can’t drink the way I used to” replaces “I’m never going to drink that much again.”
  • 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
  • You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
  • When you find out your friend is pregnant you congratulate them instead of asking “Oh ***** what the hell!”

So have fun with the above and we hope you had a very very Happy Birthday.

Roger, Out.

P.S. Please add my promotion to Community Veteran to my avatar or after this I will understand you would want to put it where the sun doesn't shine.

Whats wrong with 90's music? I have an iPod full of it and my younger cousins who are in High School and College like it but they might be potheads. Lol

I listen to about anything but go back to 90's rock when I am by myself while driving. My neighbors even complained that I played it too loud at home one afternoon while working at home. Lol

I guess it wasn't christian enough for them

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White

Anyone else thinkin that's something they'd like to see????
:hmm:

Well i don't have anything planned for the day so I might as well hangout if thats whats going to happen

All it takes is one post from Roger for a thread to get sidetracked. LOL

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Whats wrong with 90's music? I have an iPod full of it and my younger cousins who are in High School and College like it but they might be potheads. Lol

I listen to about anything but go back to 90's rock when I am by myself while driving. My neighbors even complained that I played it too loud at home one afternoon while working at home. LOL

I guess it wasn't christian enough for them

I was referring to age and 90's music. I too like rock, heavy metal, hard rock. Iron Maiden, Rush, Accept, Y&T (aka Yesterday and Today), Judas Priest to name a few.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well i don't have anything planned for the day so I might as well hangout if thats whats going to happen

Yeah it figures you would sign up for what might be a show. I will tell you this, I can put in the word for a BCS for the next time you fly.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Hey Wes! I figured we could make this a tailgate party. I have a Jeep GC, and I know you have a luxury SUV ... [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=14810]CCandMurray[/MENTION] [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=16139]Texas[/MENTION]Carol [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] [MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] [MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION] [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] @1Chumley [MENTION=12554]harveyspecter[/MENTION] [MENTION=15894]asherose[/MENTION] [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] [MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] @ RiiSi [MENTION=10681]NewEnglandBully[/MENTION] [MENTION=16572]NIZZLE[/MENTION] @FTSE100 [MENTION=11086]schimpfy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] Get in your car, truck whatever! I'll bring a few cases of Mich and Bud... Anyone have a portablle grill or firepit? We also need several rolls of paper towels (napkins) and a fire extinguisher or two... I think [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] might do a demo!!!! So excited!!! Come on guys! Who's up for the "First Annual Impromptu Watch Roger Light His Own Fart Demonstration Tailgate Party ???!!!!! WooooooHooooooo!!!!!:jumping::jumping::jumping:

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Yeah it figures you would sign up for what might be a show. I will tell you this, I can put in the word for a BCS for the next time you fly.

HAHAHA!! You better contact my local police so they give me more traffic tickets since all I have time to do right now is work so I am not flying and would much rather drive. :w00t:

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Hey Wes! I figured we could make this a tailgate party. I have a Jeep GC, and I know you have a luxury SUV ... [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=14810]CCandMurray[/MENTION] [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=16139]Texas[/MENTION]Carol [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] [MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] [MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION] [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] @1Chumley [MENTION=12554]harveyspecter[/MENTION] [MENTION=15894]asherose[/MENTION] [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] [MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] @ RiiSi [MENTION=10681]NewEnglandBully[/MENTION] [MENTION=16572]NIZZLE[/MENTION] @FTSE100 [MENTION=11086]schimpfy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] Get in your car, truck whatever! I'll bring a few cases of Mich and Bud... Anyone have a portablle grill or firepit? We also need several rolls of paper towels (napkins) and a fire extinguisher or two... I think [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] might do a demo!!!! So excited!!! Come on guys! Who's up for the "First Annual Impromptu Watch Roger Light His Own Fart Demonstration Tailgate Party ???!!!!! WooooooHooooooo!!!!!:jumping::jumping::jumping:

I traded my Grand Cherokee about 9 months ago but have a Ford F150 now with a lot of room for me and Chunky plus whatever else I need to carry. I have a grill with a full tank of propane and plenty of chairs though.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I was referring to age and 90's music. I too like rock, heavy metal, hard rock. Iron Maiden, Rush, Accept, Y&T (aka Yesterday and Today), Judas Priest to name a few.

I was a teenager in the 90's and listened too Metallica, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Tool and Nirvana before Nirvana was popular. I am more of a Pantera, Guns and Roses and AC/DC fan if we are talking older rock music. Old Aerosmith is good too but I like a lot of rock music going back to the 60's. I listen to about anything though

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Ok Roger you're in charge of the music... Do you have any Goo Goo Dolls?

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Uhhhh... WAIT! Change of plans.... Wes is bringing the music.....

I was a teenager in the 90's and listened too Metallica, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Tool and Nirvana before Nirvana was popular. I am more of a Pantera, Guns and Roses and AC/DC fan if we are talking older rock music. Old Aerosmith is good too but I like a lot of rock music going back to the 60's. I listen to about anything though

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Rogers opening up a can of Whoop A$$ so we need someone to bring a frying pan! We don't wanna wreck your grill! How do you like the 150??

I traded my Grand Cherokee about 9 months ago but have a Ford F150 now with a lot of room for me and Chunky plus whatever else I need to carry. I have a grill with a full tank of propane and plenty of chairs though.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Yes and while on the subject of being "sidetracked," here are some things I did to get returned to earth by those guys who grabbed me while I was on my way home:

Urinate all over the ship and then be careful because the pee will be sloppy mess at zero gravity.

Push heaps of buttons on the control panel of the mother ship. The lit up buttons look like a Christmas tree.

Find specimen samples from other planets and open the containers let them roam free.

Cough a lot. Maybe the green guys will have a limited immune system...remember the war of the worlds?

Pretend to be dead, then when they get close, scream in their face.

Call them names (e.g. prick, phallus-head, crap head, etc.)

Play in the airlock (Note: make sure you have a breathing apparatus before performing this task).

If they're studying you, make cow noises----not the ones when one is having and orgasm.

Go space-debris-shooting with the ion cannon. I hit 10 out of 10 and was rewarded with a steak dinner that was absolutely out of this world and an offer to be a gunner on their ship full time.

Step on their feet and just tell them this is a dancing move we have on earth. This is totally true for me because I can't dance.

Utilize these ploys and you will become Banther fodder or they will return you to earth.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Rogers opening up a can of Whoop A$$ so we need someone to bring a frying pan! We don't wanna wreck your grill! How do you like the 150??

Yeah its a great truck and I like being able to throw stuff in the bed of the truck without having to worry about getting dirt or scratches to the interior like I did a SUV. I have owned a lot of vehicles over the years and always find a reason to buy another truck when I don't have one. Will an Iron Skillet work? I have a few and one is mourned 16" around I believe

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
There you go young lady tryin' for me to open up my can of whoop-a$$. But I don't mind because I dish it out as well. But I expect a lot from you given you education.

Oh yeah and i think the mods are falling down on the job.

LMAO!!! WELL this mod went to church this morning, and then Home Depot... my wild and crazy weekend!!! :rofl:

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
16 inch should do it! I'm not sure how big Rogers "can" is, should be fine. Iron Skillet?? Isn't that a group from the 90's? Bring their CD too! Last P/U I had was a Tacoma... in the mid 90's. I know what you mean about not messing up the inside.

Yeah its a great truck and I like being able to throw stuff in the bed of the truck without having to worry about getting dirt or scratches to the interior like I did a SUV. I have owned a lot of vehicles over the years and always find a reason to buy another truck when I don't have one. Will an Iron Skillet work? I have a few and one is mourned 16" around I believe

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.