ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Everybody please join me today in wishing EBN'S founder Lisa a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Lisa has created a second home here for many of us on EBN... I can't put into words how much EBN has helped me take care of my babies, and not to mention the amazing support from Lisa and the other members here. What many of you may not know is that Lisa has helped out many bulldog rescues around the country with fundraisers and auctions... and has helped find good homes for bullies in need. Lisa I hope you realize how many of us here appreciate you and all the hard work and effort you have put into helping english bulldogs :heart:

Anyhoo... Lisa I hope you have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY and I hope your skin/fur family spoils you rotten... WE LOVE YOU!!! :heartsign:

:birthday::juggle::balloons::birthday2::confetti::cake4::beerparty::partytime::jumping::musicband::dancing::dance4::dance::nightfever::dance5::boogie::wiggle::wave5:

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
To one of the most Incredible person in the world wishing you a fabulous birthday and so much more. We are all so fortunate to have you in our lives. Hope you have a fantastic day filled with love and giggles and many many more to come.

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer
Happy birthday enjoy your day.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
bday.jpg

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Happy birthday Lisa! You better get spoiled today because you totally deserve it!
3e154fa61a2993963c865c889221ff17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Lisa, enjoy your very special day. I hope it's full of love, hugs, bully kisses and many, many blessings.

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!! :birthday:

Thank you for everything you do for the bulldog breed!!! :heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you so much, hubby and I are going to see Goo Goo dolls tonight! I'm very excited, love 90's alt rock music. [emoji445]

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
:birthday::nightfever::nightfever::jumping::cheers2: - Thank you so much for creating this AMAZING place, I would be SOOOO lost without it, Have great time tonight!!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Happy Birthday Lisa!!!

Tracey put it so beautifully when she said EBN is a second home for so many of us. I'm so happy to be a member of this wonderful community. Thank you for creating a place for us to share laughter, tears and everything in between. Happy Birthday and much love from your EBN family all around the world!!

Now EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Gimme a "B" B
Gimme a "U" U
Gimme an "L"
L
Gimme another "L"
You already said "L"... (Shut up [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]!) L
Gimme an "M" M
Gimme an "A"
A
Gimme an "M"
M
Gimme an "A"
A

Whadda ya have? LLAMA
Whadda ya have? LLAMA!!!!

(Roger quit messing with this message! Would someone please throw him in "The Breakroom" until [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] can tie him up? Nothing like ruining a good post... [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Help! Can you fix this mess??!!)

"Sure Doll" 5 seconds later... "Fixed!"

BULLMAMA
I can't hear you... BULLMAMA!!!!!!!!!
Hip Hip HORRAY
Hip Hip HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jumping::dance4::jumpdance::guycelebrate::wiggle::wiggle::dance5::bow::bow::2thumbs::clap::salute::playing::playing::baby::baby::dog1::dog1::poo::easterbunny::bigboss::gum::jump::fairy::birthday6::cake3::birthday::birthday4::cake3::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::birthday6::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::dog1::dog1::poo::grouphug::grouphug:

With all our love, your EBN Family!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY [emoji320][emoji323][emoji512][emoji322][emoji324]!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.