Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 107

Thread: Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

  1. #37
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,748
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2541

    Default Re: Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    Hey Wes! I figured we could make this a tailgate party. I have a Jeep GC, and I know you have a luxury SUV ... @Manydogs @CCandMurray @helsonwheels @2BullyMama @Vikinggirl @ddnene @TexasCarol @natski282 @MFrey2012 @bullmama @Biogirl71 @brutus77 @TyTysmom @ChrisRN @1Chumley @harveyspecter @asherose @Libra926 @Petra @ RiiSi @NewEnglandBully @NIZZLE @FTSE100 @schimpfy @RaRett @Marine91 Get in your car, truck whatever! I'll bring a few cases of Mich and Bud... Anyone have a portablle grill or firepit? We also need several rolls of paper towels (napkins) and a fire extinguisher or two... I think @rjisaterp might do a demo!!!! So excited!!! Come on guys! Who's up for the "First Annual Impromptu Watch Roger Light His Own Fart Demonstration Tailgate Party ???!!!!! WooooooHooooooo!!!!!
    I traded my Grand Cherokee about 9 months ago but have a Ford F150 now with a lot of room for me and Chunky plus whatever else I need to carry. I have a grill with a full tank of propane and plenty of chairs though.

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  2. Likes Jersey, bullmama, rjisaterp liked this post
  3. #38
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,748
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2541

    Default Re: Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    I was referring to age and 90's music. I too like rock, heavy metal, hard rock. Iron Maiden, Rush, Accept, Y&T (aka Yesterday and Today), Judas Priest to name a few.

    I was a teenager in the 90's and listened too Metallica, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Tool and Nirvana before Nirvana was popular. I am more of a Pantera, Guns and Roses and AC/DC fan if we are talking older rock music. Old Aerosmith is good too but I like a lot of rock music going back to the 60's. I listen to about anything though

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  4. Likes Jersey, helsonwheels, bullmama, rjisaterp liked this post
  5. #39
    My name is Jersey! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    921

    Default Re: Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

    Ok Roger you're in charge of the music... Do you have any Goo Goo Dolls?



    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    I was referring to age and 90's music. I too like rock, heavy metal, hard rock. Iron Maiden, Rush, Accept, Y&T (aka Yesterday and Today), Judas Priest to name a few.

  6. Likes bullmama, rjisaterp liked this post
  7. #40
    My name is Jersey! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    921

    Default Re: Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

    Uhhhh... WAIT! Change of plans.... Wes is bringing the music.....



    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    I was a teenager in the 90's and listened too Metallica, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Tool and Nirvana before Nirvana was popular. I am more of a Pantera, Guns and Roses and AC/DC fan if we are talking older rock music. Old Aerosmith is good too but I like a lot of rock music going back to the 60's. I listen to about anything though

  8. Likes Chunky White, bullmama, rjisaterp liked this post
  9. #41
    My name is Jersey! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    921

    Default Re: Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

    Rogers opening up a can of Whoop A$$ so we need someone to bring a frying pan! We don't wanna wreck your grill! How do you like the 150??


    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    I traded my Grand Cherokee about 9 months ago but have a Ford F150 now with a lot of room for me and Chunky plus whatever else I need to carry. I have a grill with a full tank of propane and plenty of chairs though.

  10. Likes Chunky White, bullmama liked this post
  11. #42
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,069
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3792

    Default Re: Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    Well i don't have anything planned for the day so I might as well hangout if thats whats going to happen


    All it takes is one post from Roger for a thread to get sidetracked. LOL
    Yes and while on the subject of being "sidetracked," here are some things I did to get returned to earth by those guys who grabbed me while I was on my way home:


    Urinate all over the ship and then be careful because the pee will be sloppy mess at zero gravity.

    Push heaps of buttons on the control panel of the mother ship. The lit up buttons look like a Christmas tree.

    Find specimen samples from other planets and open the containers let them roam free.

    Cough a lot. Maybe the green guys will have a limited immune system...remember the war of the worlds?

    Pretend to be dead, then when they get close, scream in their face.

    Call them names (e.g. prick, phallus-head, crap head, etc.)

    Play in the airlock (Note: make sure you have a breathing apparatus before performing this task).

    If they're studying you, make cow noises----not the ones when one is having and orgasm.

    Go space-debris-shooting with the ion cannon. I hit 10 out of 10 and was rewarded with a steak dinner that was absolutely out of this world and an offer to be a gunner on their ship full time.

    Step on their feet and just tell them this is a dancing move we have on earth. This is totally true for me because I can't dance.

    Utilize these ploys and you will become Banther fodder or they will return you to earth.

  12. Likes Chunky White, helsonwheels, bullmama liked this post
  13. #43
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,748
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2541

    Default Re: Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    Rogers opening up a can of Whoop A$$ so we need someone to bring a frying pan! We don't wanna wreck your grill! How do you like the 150??
    Yeah its a great truck and I like being able to throw stuff in the bed of the truck without having to worry about getting dirt or scratches to the interior like I did a SUV. I have owned a lot of vehicles over the years and always find a reason to buy another truck when I don't have one. Will an Iron Skillet work? I have a few and one is mourned 16" around I believe

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  14. Likes bullmama, rjisaterp liked this post
  15. #44
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,699
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5528

    Default Re: Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    There you go young lady tryin' for me to open up my can of whoop-a$$. But I don't mind because I dish it out as well. But I expect a lot from you given you education.

    Oh yeah and i think the mods are falling down on the job.
    LMAO!!! WELL this mod went to church this morning, and then Home Depot... my wild and crazy weekend!!!

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  16. #45
    My name is Jersey! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    921

    Default Re: Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

    16 inch should do it! I'm not sure how big Rogers "can" is, should be fine. Iron Skillet?? Isn't that a group from the 90's? Bring their CD too! Last P/U I had was a Tacoma... in the mid 90's. I know what you mean about not messing up the inside.



    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    Yeah its a great truck and I like being able to throw stuff in the bed of the truck without having to worry about getting dirt or scratches to the interior like I did a SUV. I have owned a lot of vehicles over the years and always find a reason to buy another truck when I don't have one. Will an Iron Skillet work? I have a few and one is mourned 16" around I believe

  17. Likes bullmama, rjisaterp liked this post
  18. #46
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,764
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    1904
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    Hey Wes! I figured we could make this a tailgate party. I have a Jeep GC, and I know you have a luxury SUV ... @Manydogs @CCandMurray @helsonwheels @2BullyMama @Vikinggirl @ddnene @TexasCarol @natski282 @MFrey2012 @bullmama @Biogirl71 @brutus77 @TyTysmom @ChrisRN @1Chumley @harveyspecter @asherose @Libra926 @Petra @ RiiSi @NewEnglandBully @NIZZLE @FTSE100 @schimpfy @RaRett @Marine91 Get in your car, truck whatever! I'll bring a few cases of Mich and Bud... Anyone have a portablle grill or firepit? We also need several rolls of paper towels (napkins) and a fire extinguisher or two... I think @rjisaterp might do a demo!!!! So excited!!! Come on guys! Who's up for the "First Annual Impromptu Watch Roger Light His Own Fart Demonstration Tailgate Party ???!!!!! WooooooHooooooo!!!!!
    SAYWHAAAAT?!! PAHTIE?!! Yup Yup, I'm in!!

    I have a Navigator, PLENTY OF ROOM for tailgating - I think I have a stove somewhere in the garage, but possibly not. My drink of choice is tequila (Patron) Wheat Beer and (of course) Sam!! I make one hell of a guacamole dip, but STILL can't master it like my in-laws. I may even show off some Ninja moves

    90'S MUSIC!!!!!!! yAy

    "Unequivocally the Sweetest"

  19. Likes Chunky White, MFrey2012, rjisaterp liked this post
  20. #47
    My name is Jersey! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    921

    Default Re: Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

    Oh Yea!!!!!! Tracey's here!!!!! Want some hot cocoa? Pull up a chair.... the show starts shortly!!!!!!
    \
    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    LMAO!!! WELL this mod went to church this morning, and then Home Depot... my wild and crazy weekend!!!

  21. Likes ddnene, rjisaterp liked this post
  22. #48
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,463
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2546

    Default Re: Happy Birthday to EBN Founder Lisa!!!

    Happy Birthday Lisa!
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  23. Likes Chunky White, Jersey, rjisaterp liked this post
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •