The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Hello everyone sorry it has been ages since I last posted anything and am missing everyone. Well have been in remission since June and had my denutting done it has been a long haul recovery but not there yet. The chemo that was pumped through my heart has weakened it to working at 25% and am trying to find a way to slow it down have tried 8 different medications and am allergic to them all making me weaker and unable to go back too work. Have been fortunate to spend time with Chance and he has blossomed into an incredible loving family member. Am in good spirits and still with out a computer am using my phone a bit hard for me as my vision has gotten worse and my fingers are thick and keep hitting the wrong things. Perhaps Santas helper will fix that - fingers crossed. IMG_0053.JPGmy other half with Chance and playing on his work computer this is my Santa helpers. Hope to chat more soon and catch up with all of you until then take care of each other and have a fantastic holiday all my love Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh [MENTION=11086]schimpfy[/MENTION] I have been thinking about you so much and wondering how you were doing. It is great to hear from you! Happy to hear that you are in remission,though still have problems. God Bless you this coming year,and give you better health. Good that you had your little elf(chance) to be by your side! Please keep in touch more if you can,we all miss you! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey buddy!!! So miss you all ... Chance looks great what a handsome boy.

Happy to hear you are still in remission ... sending lots of prayers for continued recovery.

Merry Christmas to you all and hoping Santa brings you a nice new computer and even better, some great health and strength

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Great you're in Van. Walk them seashore with Chance. Great for your lungs. Sea Salt is the best thing for healing. I sure miss White Rock. Wish I was back there. You have a beautiful puppy. Love the face. Cutie pie!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm sorry that I missed this thread...

I'm SO glad to see you back, and I hope that you start getting your strength back soon. You are always in my prayers, and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!!! :heartsign:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ron good to see you back and great news that your still in Remission hope that goes a step further and you get much better Heath in the new year, Chance looks as good as ever.
Merry Christmas to the three of you

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Hi Ron, I'm am so happy to hear that you are still in remission. I hope you continue to recover from the de-nutting! Chance is cute as ever! So good to hear from you.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Hi Ron,
Wow, you have been through so much! I'm so sorry for all you are going through, you have an incredible spirit :heart:
Sending you warm wishes and thoughts. Did you have a PICC line? How awful - 8 different medications and all allergic...

My FIL is going through his 4th round as we speak…it's so hard to watch a strong person endure the treatment…a matter close to my heart. Wishing you a successful remission!!

P.S. I googled "denutting" :blush:

xoxo :heartsign:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.