Gatlinburg,*Tennessee Fire

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They ought to hang that 24 yr old who started the fire(s). If I hear correctly, there are 13 deaths related to the fire(s).

Agreed... if true he should be charged with murder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
They ought to hang that 24 yr old who started the fire(s). If I hear correctly, there are 13 deaths related to the fire(s).

The consequences of breaking the law is not enough anymore. People need to be made an example of and crimes will slow down.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
The consequences of breaking the law is not enough anymore. People need to be made an example of and crimes will slow down.

I hate to say this...although your comment is true enough...it opens a whole can of warms when it comes to the death penalty or life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Last I heard, there were 15 deaths. Three young men lost both parents,and they were hospitalized. There were over a thousand homes and businesses lost.
Dolly Parton is giving each family who lost everything $1000 a month until they can get back "on their feet" . If they find the person who did start this fire, they should tie him to a post and burn him! No sympathy! :nonono::hellno::roasted:Beyond evil.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Last I heard, there were 15 deaths. Three young men lost both parents,and they were hospitalized. There were over a thousand homes and businesses lost.
Dolly Parton is giving each family who lost everything $1000 a month until they can get back "on their feet" . If they find the person who did start this fire, they should tie him to a post and burn him! No sympathy! :nonono::hellno::roasted:Beyond evil.

They can take the guy about 30 minutes east and drop him off in the country while letting people know who he is and what you suggested would be easier on him.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good one [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] Open season!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I heard that today too... WTH is wrong w/kids today?!!

I don't know!! I wonder where they are from since the news is saying they aren't from Sevier County which is where Gatlinburg is located. If I hear anything from any of the guys at work I will relay it to here. I might be too far away for any of us to hear much but one guy I work with lives 20 minutes or so from that area

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Sad! On tv here they szid its a 24yr old that set it. Just dont get people like that.

I agree sad. I have great memories of Gatlinburg, TN. He really needs to face the consequences of his mistake. I hope he gets a fair punishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.