Sparticus?

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Yes, years ago. It is really good. My husband loved it. I stopped watching though after it went on break because the main actor who plays Spartacus was diagnosed with cancer. He later passed away and they replaced him for one season, then ended the series. My husband said they are all really good - he watched them all.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My hubby watched all of them, and I would watch some of them w/him. They are pretty good...

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
Own all seasons, Gods of arena, if I remember was the one made while he was diagnosed with cancer. Sort of a recap of how they came to be ....and the show could be made wo Andy Whitfield, binge watch the rest, the New Zealand actors and this show is the most underrated series I know. make some popcorn and don't leave the room because you can't miss anything, few times we went "what"? And had to rewind .... awesome series

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Own all seasons and watch them all back to back at least once a year and every time it replays on Starz. It was a sad shame when Andy Whitfield was diagnosed and passed from cancer. Liam McIntyre had some big shoes to fill for Vengeance and War of the Damned it wasn't the same but he did do a good job.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online