Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Just not feeling it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by My Otis View Post
    Mabel you look so Precious as a Grinch. You are a Sweetie Pie Honey, love your red Rudolph Nose. Christine, Your tree is Beautiful, I Love It. My husband and I do not decorate anymore, we lived in the Mountains for the past 10 years and no one would see the decorations, but of course we would, just did not want to put them up. Now we live way back from the road, and still no one could enjoy or see them. This year has been pretty bad, a lot of emergency visits to the hospital for one thing or other, and 2months ago My Daughter age 43 was diagnosed with stage IV cancer, she had it on her cervix and uterus, it was removed, but a lump came back close to her navel inside of her at a 9mm, it was cancer again. I am so upset and hardly can eat, or sleep. The oncologist said it the chemo she is taking (started on 12/21/16) does not work she has 1 year at the most. Please Pray for My Tami she is my youngest, I have another Daughter who is 47. It has been a bad year for us. Christmas is Jesus Birthday, this makes me Happy.
    Susan I am so sorry to be reading this about your daughter and I will pray you all get through this and she recovers.

Yes you need to decorate for yourself and enjoy Christmas brings a little bit of joy to us all

2. Likes 2BullyMama, ChrisRN liked this post
    Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, Pippy, Kash, and MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Just not feeling it this year.

I hope that everyone going through tough times will find the coming new year better, much better.
    This time of year I try to push aside anything unpleasant and focus on what makes me(and those around me) happy. It's worked well so far even though I have to work a little harder some years. I feel lucky that this year has been easier.
    Merry Christmas to all my EBN friends!!!

And for those that are wondering...

Yes, a 35 lb bulldog can pull a 110 lb kid on a sled

saving as many as we can for the sake of Bullykind

4. Likes 2BullyMama, ChrisRN, Chunky White, JennieS liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads