FINNNNNAAALLLY it's over! !!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Trump n Hillary.......Man im I glad it's the last day and im Canadian :whew: love my American people but what you all had to go through watching this "gong" show, I feel for you. We have our share too but thank god it's not that long. I have no clue how you guys will decide who to vote for. Trump, well that's a clown for you and yet he might kick "***". Clinton, well she needs celebrities to get up there. That's even worst needing celebrities to reach the top. Im sure glad I ain't voting! No matter what country we live in, it always affects the world. Good luck to all my American friends. Hope it goes smoothly and peaceful.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
No matter what happens, there is going to be a lot of really upset and angry people tomorrow. Not a win, win situation.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I've been vomiting daily [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I've been vomiting daily [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear I feel for you guys with these two leftover clowns. Trump has absolutely no manners and that will sure ignite others and Clinton needs celebrities to get votes? That's scary just there. If she needs celebrities, how can you run a whole country? Plus she's all for wars. WWIII here we come. Hope she thinks before press that red button cause sure isn't the "easy button" at staples. Ok I will stop. That's why I stay away from elections, religion on tv or conversations. It's like playin Monopoly. I dont play that game. Too many arguments Lolll

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
We have had more than our fair share of this on to, radio etc but then again who gets in does affect the whole world and honestly our politicians in this country are the biggest clowns, no matter who wins they have their faults maybe some good things but that I really don't know what with these two.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
What? We had an election? Guess I missed it while I was watching a movie.......

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
What? We had an election? Guess I missed it while I was watching a movie.......

Well arent we a smart cookie! Well one good thing about Trump, cars made in Mexico will probably come back to were it belongs since he's going to build that wall. Cars cant fly!

All I can say....... LET THE GAMES BEGIN! :p

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
The level of incivility during this election has been appalling. I believe we are devolving as a human race. I hope we can start to see our similarities instead of focusing on our differences and vilifying the other guys because we disagree with them. We can agree without being disagreeable.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.