ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Just wanted to wish you and yours a safe and Happy Halloween!!! This is the first Halloween in years that we haven't had a little one to take trick or treating, but I'm going to make the best of it... making homemade chili and hot dogs, and sitting out w/the neighbors (even though the high today is 84) :whew: I'm not sure yet if I'm dressing up the dogs, but maybe for a little bit... they might enjoy seeing the kiddo's.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EBN!!! :halloween18:

:halloween2::halloween14::halloween10::halloween16::halloween5::halloween17::halloween6::halloween4::halloween11::halloween15::halloween8::halloween12::halloween1:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Happy Halloween to you too Hun, and all my EBN Peeps. I have my Grandson to take Trick or Treating, but he's been sick with a cold, runny nose and fever all weekend, so I don't know if he's going to. E able to go out tonight. I hope so, otherwise Papa and Grandma are going to have to go to the store and buy him a few boxes of chocolates and candy. Poor little guy, we took him out last weekend and bought all his costume gear, and he was so excited. He is going to be the Grim Reaper, so I hope he's able to go out, even for a little while, but not if he has a fever. The weather for once is going to be decent, around 10C, but no rain. It traditionally always rains on Halloween. I hope everyone has a Fantastic time, and has fun with the little ones and their fur babies. Have Fun, Stay Safe, and Watch the Ghouls Goblins. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    730.9 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    672.8 KB · Views: 114
OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Happy Halloween to you too Hun, and all my EBN Peeps. I have my Grandson to take Trick or Treating, but he's been sick with a cold, runny nose and fever all weekend, so I don't know if he's going to. E able to go out tonight. I hope so, otherwise Papa and Grandma are going to have to go to the store and buy him a few boxes of chocolates and candy. Poor little guy, we took him out last weekend and bought all his costume gear, and he was so excited. He is going to be the Grim Reaper, so I hope he's able to go out, even for a little while, but not if he has a fever. The weather for once is going to be decent, around 10C, but no rain. It traditionally always rains on Halloween. I hope everyone has a Fantastic time, and has fun with the little ones and their fur babies. Have Fun, Stay Safe, and Watch the Ghouls Goblins. Lol

I hope your little man feels better and get's to go out tonight... so much stuff is going around. Lily & I had a stomach virus last night, plus sinus infections...

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Happy Halloween everyone!!! Be safe if you're going out tonight :halloween1::tricktreat::halloween12::halloween8::halloween16::doghalloween:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Stopping by to wish all my EBNers a Happy Halloween! Enjoy the sweet treats!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Happy Halloween to EBN!!! pumpkinmaude.jpg ghost9.gif monster19.gif

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hope you all had a real nice night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

📰 Latest posts

Members online