The Walking Dead... Oct 2016

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Last night's episode was pretty lame, especially considering the first one... Carol thinks Ezekiel is a looney toon... Lol
I agree...last episode was a letdown after the one before..I hope they don't jump back and forth every other episode between Negan and Ezekiel storylines.. IMG_9157.JPG

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I thought it was interesting that we see Negan as a bad guy, but he's not much different than our guys. He just happens to have the power at this point. Like we all said when our team was locked in the cattle car, "They don't know who they're dealing with!" It's going to get good!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Finally caught up this week (THANY YOU DVR... Lol)... oh I hated to see Daryl so beat up, and that STUPID SONG!!! LMAO!!! My hubby actually likes Neegan, I'm just waiting for Rick to get his own "Lucille" and let him have it :bat:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Finally caught up this week (THANY YOU DVR... Lol)... oh I hated to see Daryl so beat up, and that STUPID SONG!!! LMAO!!! My hubby actually likes Neegan, I'm just waiting for Rick to get his own "Lucille" and let him have it :bat:

You KNOW it's coming, right!?!?! I thought he was going to incinerate him with his eyes.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
"We're on Easy Street and it feels so sweet, cause the world but a treat when you're on Easy Street" :bang:

so glad to see this thread though…miss my EBN TWD reads!!

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online