The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
My wife and I have been talking about taking a cruise pretty much since we got married, but other priorities in life and with our kids over the years we haven't even given it much thought. Well that has finally changed as we are now booked on a cruise for our 25th anniversary and will actually be in Cozumel for the big day itself. Now it is just the waiting game until next July gets here. lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sounds awesome... we went on a 4 day cruise to Cozumel years ago.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Congratulations!! - It was be AMAZING!! - I want to go again with hubby, SOMEDAY!!

Who are you cruising with??

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We hope it will be awesome. Right now we are planning on doing the America's Cup Regatta in Cozumel, taking a horse drawn carriage tour of Belize and chilling out when we hit the beach in Houduras.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
If you guys decide not to go I'll be glad to fill in! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fantastic!!! Yeah for you... you'll have a great time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww that's amazing. Good for you both. The waiting will feel like forever, but so worth it. I have never been on a cruise, but would like to one day.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Good for you guys better late then never
On our 25th we went on a 10 day southern Caribbean cruise was awsome , Spend the extra get a balcony it is sooooooo worth it .
We have cruised for years and it is our preferred vacation , our 30th comes up next year and have decided to go again even with the Canadian dollar as it is , there is a great web site to get tons of info from on the ship you will be on and its ratings called Cruise Critic , like here you can ask all sorts of questions and get helpful info well worth checking out Todd, I use it a lot

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Good for you guys better late then never
On our 25th we went on a 10 day southern Caribbean cruise was awsome , Spend the extra get a balcony it is sooooooo worth it .
We have cruised for years and it is our preferred vacation , our 30th comes up next year and have decided to go again even with the Canadian dollar as it is , there is a great web site to get tons of info from on the ship you will be on and its ratings called Cruise Critic , like here you can ask all sorts of questions and get helpful info well worth checking out Todd, I use it a lot
Mama wanted a mid ship inside cabin for her first go round so that is what I got her. Told her if ahe liked the cruise then for our 30th i would get her a suite for that one but a cruise will probably become a yearly thing for us now. As for Cruise Critic..... I am already a member over there under the same name and referenced that site before booking.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Mama wanted a mid ship inside cabin for her first go round so that is what I got her. Told her if ahe liked the cruise then for our 30th i would get her a suite for that one but a cruise will probably become a yearly thing for us now. As for Cruise Critic..... I am already a member over there under the same name and referenced that site before booking.

Thats great who are you going to cruise with ? We are planning for 2018 and if we can do it a 14 day cruise this time , we have seen pretty well all of the Caribbean so want to go somewhere different next time excluding Alaska lol We see enough snow and ice so not a high point in our lives to cruise to it We have when the kids were young used RCI but now mostly Holland America .

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Thats great who are you going to cruise with ? We are planning for 2018 and if we can do it a 14 day cruise this time , we have seen pretty well all of the Caribbean so want to go somewhere different next time excluding Alaska lol We see enough snow and ice so not a high point in our lives to cruise to it We have when the kids were young used RCI but now mostly Holland America .
We are sailing on Carnival as it is only a little over an hour to the debarkation port from my house. Future cruises if we take them we will look at other ports and itineraries.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
We are sailing on Carnival as it is only a little over an hour to the debarkation port from my house. Future cruises if we take them we will look at other ports and itineraries.

Carnival is a lot of fun , thats wonderful have a great trip

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Enjoy!

📰 Latest posts

Members online