The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Enjoy!
We plan on it but I think the 9 month wait is going to drive my wife insane.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That's excellent Todd and I'm sure your both enjoy it, I went on a cruise for our 25th anniversary too and I am petrified of ships or anything on the ocean so pretty much stayed in my cabin but ours was only an overnight trip from Melbourne to Tasmania

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm so excited for you! Cruising is the best, we do it all the time. Like Nat, we have seen most of the Caribbean. I agree a balcony room is the way to go, also get a drink package, it is worth it and the one we got included all top shelf liquor, beer, wine, and soda and it was only $450 for a 10 day cruise. That is for one person only, but our trick is to befriend one of the waiters poolside, tip him well and then they will give anyone drinks on that one card and they will find you everyday and make sure you have whatever you want for the entire cruise. We do the thing with our dinner waiters.We cruise on Royal Caribbean. You are going to have a blast!!!!

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I'm so excited for you! Cruising is the best, we do it all the time. Like Nat, we have seen most of the Caribbean. I agree a balcony room is the way to go, also get a drink package, it is worth it and the one we got included all top shelf liquor, beer, wine, and soda and it was only $450 for a 10 day cruise. That is for one person only, but our trick is to befriend one of the waiters poolside, tip him well and then they will give anyone drinks on that one card and they will find you everyday and make sure you have whatever you want for the entire cruise. We do the thing with our dinner waiters.We cruise on Royal Caribbean. You are going to have a blast!!!!

I am sure we will have fun. While I like to drink I don't actually drink that much so the added cost of the booze package wouldn't be worth it for us over the cost of me just paying their crazy price for a bottle of Jack Daniels and having it for the whole week not to mention the wine we will bring on board for my wife. Not to mention the lovely Texas laws that make the booze program worthless on the first day anyhow.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Check with the cruise line, Royal Caribbean does not allow any liquor to be brought on board. NY has enough crazy laws, but none for drink packages! lol

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We are going on Carnival and lucky for us they allow 1 bottle of wine per person in your carry on. Between that and the bottle of champagne that will be waiting in the cabin we should be good to go.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

📰 Latest posts

Members online