What is the deal with Charlie Sheen?

Fridavito

May 18, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Frida and Vito
I was thinking he lost it, but Harvey from TMZ says he's an actor and this is what he does. I dont know if its acting but I admit I have been following him on twitter just to see what he's up to. He's like driving by a car accident I just have to look. I really hope its an act, if not his family really should step in.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He may be acting, but nothing can say drugs like the look he has in his eyes. He looks sick and crazy.... I would be surprised if it was all "an act". I have never even thought of following him on twitter. How do you know if it's really him?

I wonder if there is an 'official' tweet list of famous people! :up:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I totally agree..nothing says drugs like a person's eyes, my son will look me straight in the face and tell me he is clean. I see the eyes all glassy and all over the place as well as the body language, which is all over the place twitching. So sad, I don't think it is an act, it is a combination of (IN MY OPINION) Bi-Polar Manic followed by cocaine. Cocaine is the number one drug of choice of drug with people suffering from Bi-Polar.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

This may seem strange ... but so far all the reports I know about, I've either read them or heard them on the radio. so this video clip is the first time I've actually SEEN him. It was such a shock to me ... he looks SO ill. His face is sunken, gaunt, haggard and the eyes are wild and staring. So obviously drugs. It's very very sad ... and I repeat that the way he looks in that video totally took me by suprise. It was a shock after not really seeing him for so long!! And they say the camera puts 10lb on you - so I'm wondering what he looks like in real life. :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.