Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Has this guy gone completely off his rocker or what????:down::eek::angry:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Im pretty sure he has. The footage they have been showing is unbelievable.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
It is sad, I love him! Was trying to think it was a little nuts with a lot of getting publicity but it doesnt end and am having to face the fact that he may have lost his mind.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I am a huge fan as well. He has obviously gone over the edge with the drugs. He is talking nonsense but thinks it makes sense. Sure sign of schizophrenia, among other mental illnesses resulting from brain damage and drug use. I believe he is bi-polar too but that is not the only thing. People want to say this is a manic episode, not entirely. He isn't making coherent statements or having consistent thoughts. He is too agitated, admits he isn't sleeping (he "waits") and there are too many people close to him trying to exploit these recent rantings and make money than to actually help him. It is so sad I can't even sit through his videos. Its extremely sad for all parties involved. I was hoping a family member or someone would step in with the 5150 hold but who knows. I at first thought he was acting but he has taken it too far for it to be just a stunt.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think he's suffering a nervous breakdown .. and I agree that somebody in his family should step in and intervene now. The poor guy needs medical help now!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Nothing he has said or done has bothered me any... it's his money, and if he wants to blow it on hookers and drugs, go for it. And his crazy rants are arguably entertaining, if they were not, they wouldn't be blasted on every channel.

I never paid him much attention before, but with all the current media attention I decided to watch two and half men, and liked it. Is the series on DVD? So maybe there is a method to his madness? This attention could end up paying well if he plays it right. There is a thin line between genious and mad man.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] I am sure you can purchase the show on disc. Honestly the show to me has declined in the past year save for the story line with Jake (the son) and his friend, those two are hilarious. Charlie obviously doesn't need to act much, its really just him. I think he should be able to do what he wants with his money and I don't care either what he spends it on. Yep his videos are entertaining but at the same time alarming. He is extremely talented and creative. I just hope he doesn't end up ODing it would be a true waste of talent. I was cracking up the first couple weeks of his antics but now i'm just sad to see him so deteriorated. I sadly think he's crossed the line :(

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] I was thinking the same thing but I do think maybe he has lost it. BUT it isnt hurting him as far as publicity goes. 2 1/2 men is one of the funniest shows on tv seriously so I say buy the dvds for sure! That will be the saddest part of it all, the show ending. They already fired him and the show doesnt stand a chance without him even tho the rest of the people are all funny as heck too. Sad all around.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] what do you think about Jake though? He is excellent, did you see the episode when he and his friend tried to do stunt videos, I don't think I've ever laughed that hard on any show.

There have been reboots of other shows that worked for a little while, maybe they can carry this through season 9 that CBS ordered. I never thought 8 Simple Rules would continue without John Ritter but they did it for a little while, they rebooted Spin City without Michael J Fox (well albeit with Charlie Sheen, LOL). Rumors are flying about John Stamos (fabulous in Glee) and Rob Lowe (not sure about him). Who knows, it won't be the same, it will be a totally different dynamic, how do they explain Charlie's absence. Who knows. I just hope the actors left hanging either get to finish or find other work. They certainly didn't plan on this.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] what do you think about Jake though? He is excellent, did you see the episode when he and his friend tried to do stunt videos, I don't think I've ever laughed that hard on any show.

There have been reboots of other shows that worked for a little while, maybe they can carry this through season 9 that CBS ordered. I never thought 8 Simple Rules would continue without John Ritter but they did it for a little while, they rebooted Spin City without Michael J Fox (well albeit with Charlie Sheen, LOL). Rumors are flying about John Stamos (fabulous in Glee) and Rob Lowe (not sure about him). Who knows, it won't be the same, it will be a totally different dynamic, how do they explain Charlie's absence. Who knows. I just hope the actors left hanging either get to finish or find other work. They certainly didn't plan on this.

Oh I love Jake and this year he has had a great amount of story lines that are a crack up. The maid is great, Jon Cryer is hilarious too. Have heard about the rumors of John Stamos jumping in but I am not seeing how they will be able to explain the lost of Charlie and also keep it as good. I will still try watching it of course but I dont see it making it without him, since his story line is the real story for the most part. Everyone else is just a great side story to his. Will be interesting to see what they try and come up with. I agree it is sad for the rest of the cast but I am sure they will get work on other great things.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online