rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Here is College Football Week 2. Please note that the current rankings are incorrect becasue they have not been released as of 1200 9/6/2016.

@HTX Bully 9/10/3016 12:00 pm. #15 Houston Cougars playing at home against Lamar. Line None

@Marine91 9/10/2016 1200 Hours Texas A&M playing at home against Prairie View A&M. Line None

@2BullyMama 9/10/2016 1200 hours Penn State playing at Pittsburgh. Line Pittsburgh -6

@Sophatp and @GunnyHighway 9/3/2016 1530 hours #6 Ohio State playing at home against Tulsa. Line Ohio State -29

@TheLost 9/10/2016 1400 Hours ET Utah State playing at against USC. Line USC -16.5.

@Chunky White 9/10/2016 1230 hours #4 Florida State playing at home against Charleston Southern. Line None.

@ChrisRN 9/17/2016 1930 hours ET #12 Michigan State playing at against NotreDame Line None

@g8erjackie 9/10/2016 1530 hours ET #25 Florida playing at home against Kentucky. Line Florida -16

@Old School Dropout 9/10/2016 1930 hours North Carolina State playing at against East Carolina. Line NCS -5

My Maryland Terps 9/3/2016 1200 hours playing at against Florida International. Line Terps -10.5

Good luck everybody and remember respect, integrity, and sportsmanship.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I hope this week is as exciting as the game this past weekend... lots of upsets and great plays

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I hope this week is as exciting as the game this past weekend... lots of upsets and great plays

I really think the Penn State Pittsburgh game will be good. Also, the Virginia Tech and Tennessee game should be good as well and it will be played at the Bristol, Va Motor Speedway. I think the NCAA powers to be are trying to set a record.

The Terps are in a non-conference game and the Terps should win. Should is the word.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I really think the Penn State Pittsburgh game will be good. Also, the Virginia Tech and Tennessee game should be good as well and it will be played at the Bristol, Va Motor Speedway. I think the NCAA powers to be are trying to set a record.

The Terps are in a non-conference game and the Terps should win. Should is the word.

Hopefully PSU take Pitt... it is always a good game due to the inter-state rivalry, but I am looking forward to the VT/Tenn game -- should be highly entertaining

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White

I wouldn't mind seeing the PSU vs Pitt game in Pittsburgh but I will be at the Battle at Bristol and the seating capacity is estimated 150,000 so it might get interesting trying to get out of there after the game.

This week looks like an off week though for the big teams and the polls weren't what I expected them to be. Some teams are ranked higher than I expected and other dropped farther than I though they would. Houston and Georgia made a huge jump in the polls and Ole Miss fell farther than I expected. I didn't think a 9 point win over UNC who dropped out of the polls would give UGA a 9 spot jump but I am happy for Houston which I had never watched play a game until saturday. Who would of ever thought Houston would be the highest ranking team in Texas?

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hopefully PSU take Pitt... it is always a good game due to the inter-state rivalry, but I am looking forward to the VT/Tenn game -- should be highly entertaining

It will almost be a home game for both teams due to the proximity. I know VTech travels well but I am not sure about Tennessee. But again it is not that far to travel for either team. Highly entertaining as long as it is not a blow out on either side.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
It will almost be a home game for both teams due to the proximity. I know VTech travels well but I am not sure about Tennessee. But again it is not that far to travel for either team. Highly entertaining as long as it is not a blow out on either side.

I'm just disappointed that I cant find a funny UT vs VT shirt to where since I am not a fan of either. My cousin and I went to the Notre Dame vs Alabama national championship game with shirts that said Catholics vs Cousins. We were popular choice for people to take pictures with and nobody was mad. One lady that we were talking too while pre gaming thought it was funny that we were cousins from Tennessee wearing that shirt. I was living in Miami at the time but still funny. He's an Irish fan and I just wanted to go since the game was in Miami

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm just disappointed that I cant find a funny UT vs VT shirt to where since I am not a fan of either. My cousin and I went to the Notre Dame vs Alabama national championship game with shirts that said Catholics vs Cousins. We were popular choice for people to take pictures with and nobody was mad. One lady that we were talking too while pre gaming thought it was funny that we were cousins from Tennessee wearing that shirt. I was living in Miami at the time but still funny. He's an Irish fan and I just wanted to go since the game was in Miami

Are you going to the game by chance?

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Here is College Football Week 2. Please note that the current rankings are incorrect becasue they have not been released as of 1200 9/6/2016.

@HTX Bully 9/10/3016 12:00 pm. #15 Houston Cougars playing at home against Lamar. Line None

@Marine91 9/10/2016 1200 Hours Texas A&M playing at home against Prairie View A&M. Line None

@2BullyMama 9/10/2016 1200 hours Penn State playing at Pittsburgh. Line Pittsburgh -6

@Sophatp and @GunnyHighway 9/3/2016 1530 hours #6 Ohio State playing at home against Tulsa. Line Ohio State -29

@TheLost 9/10/2016 1400 Hours ET Utah State playing at against USC. Line USC -16.5.

@Chunky White 9/10/2016 1230 hours #4 Florida State playing at home against Charleston Southern. Line None.

@ChrisRN 9/17/2016 1930 hours ET #12 Michigan State playing at against NotreDame Line None

@g8erjackie 9/10/2016 1530 hours ET #25 Florida playing at home against Kentucky. Line Florida -16

@Old School Dropout 9/10/2016 1930 hours North Carolina State playing at against East Carolina. Line NCS -5

My Maryland Terps 9/9/2016 1930 hours playing at against Florida International. Line Terps -10.5

Good luck everybody and remember respect, integrity, and sportsmanship.

My Terps play tonight at 1930 hours. I can't even keep my self straight.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yeah I am going

You have a good time. Maybe you should give [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] a call and take her to the game. I hear she doesn't get out much. Just a thought.

Virginia Tech vs University of [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] (i.e. Tennessee) 9/10/2016 at 2000 hours. Line Tenn -11. Weather forecast is dark, continued dark until widely scattered light in the morning. No but really should be Temperature around 85 degrees at 1900 hours sun will set approximately 1942 hours. Temperature 82 degrees and game time wins 3 mph from the southwest. Turning partly cloudy 2100 hours temperatures falling to mid 70's during the game. 0% probability of rain. Based on this, I envy you because that sounds like ideal conditions for a game and beer drinking. Take some pictures because this event will make history with approximately 150,000 fans. This ought to be a good game, "The Battle At Bristol!" One pundit said that both of the teams won their season openers but neither looked impressive. Tenn needed a come from behind effort to beat Appalachian State and VT beat Liberty 36-13 but had lost 4 fumbles in the process.---Yahoo Sports.

I should be back from Cumberland, Maryland by game time. Yep...taking the kids to see grandma and grandpa.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
There shouldn't be anything to worry about.

If it was FIU from a few years back they might of made a game of it.

That's what I remember. FIU also had a go at you Noles but recovered to take the game.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
That's what I remember. FIU also had a go at you Noles but recovered to take the game.

It seems a lot of the smaller colleges in the state of florida had a good year or 3 in the past ten years or so. There are a lot of athletes to choose from in the state of florida who didn't have the grades to play at FSU, UF or Miami so the went to FIU, University of South Florida and a couple other schools and had great teams. I am not sure why they no longer have teams like that but guess the NCAA possibly looked into why they were so good or them moving into better conferences with more restrictions mad it tougher.

I don't remember FSU playing FIU but know that Jacksonville State nearly upset FSU a few years back.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It seems a lot of the smaller colleges in the state of florida had a good year or 3 in the past ten years or so. There are a lot of athletes to choose from in the state of florida who didn't have the grades to play at FSU, UF or Miami so the went to FIU, University of South Florida and a couple other schools and had great teams. I am not sure why they no longer have teams like that but guess the NCAA possibly looked into why they were so good or them moving into better conferences with more restrictions mad it tougher.

I don't remember FSU playing FIU but know that Jacksonville State nearly upset FSU a few years back.

Maybe it wasn't FSU but another decent ACC team that played FIU and it was close.

Members online

No members online now.