ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Everybody please join me in wishing our own Christine [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Christine is one of the first people I ever met on EBN, and I can NOT put into words how much she means to me or my family... She is the FIRST one to rush w/answers for anyone needing help or advise on EBN. We are beyond blessed to have her here w/us on EBN!!!

Christine I hope you have a WONDERFUL day my dear friend, and I hope that your family SPOILS you rotten!!! LOVE YOU!!! :heartsign:

:birthday::juggle::balloons::birthday2::confetti::beerparty::partytime::musicband::jumping::dancing::dance::wiggle::happy2::wave5::cake4:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Love you!!!! [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] maxine.jpg :heart::snoopy::girlbirthday::birthday4::confetti::droolers::droolers::droolers::droolers::girlyes::smoking::hug::hiya::wave5::wave5::clap::2thumbs:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor & Co sing for you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you... :)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Happy Birthday to the best of the best. Can't thank you enough for being you, and being so amazing, helpful, supportive, and caring! Happiest of birthdays Christine!!!
[emoji324][emoji322][emoji320][emoji512][emoji324][emoji190]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Happy Birthday, Christine!

You are an angel living on earth.

How do you remain so humble?

Cami & I ADORE you...xoxoxo

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Happy birthday Christine!!! I hope you're having a wonderful day :balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons:

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Happy Birthday Christine!! Hope this one is the BEST EVER!!! Jersey and I send you lots of kisses, hugs and drools (the drools are from Jersey).

:girlbirthday::birthday1::party::jumping::dancing::dance4::jumpdance::dance5::nightfever::happydance::wiggle::jumping:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Just saw this.....Im late!!!!! Shhhhhhame

Happy happy happy birthday bella. Wish you many many many more....

:jumping::party::beerparty::dancing:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
DSC_0002.jpgHappy B-day from all of us!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Dear Miss Christine,

We are totally sorry that we forgot your birthday despite the amount of time daddy was on the forum yesterday. I think dad was totally being left out because Walter's mommy (the crazy one) @ddnene normally tags daddy to respond to such a glorious occasion. So phewy to @ddnene for not keeping my daddy informed. And daddy says she is a moderator for this kind of Festivus to boot! Daddy said that she posted this but he just doesn't know what to say about it. He appears totally distraught (I learned this word in school last week). But enough about her. We want to wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday to you. Happy Birthday.

My daddy said that with another year of age (also @Manydogs said you are getting up there and we will not discuss your actual age), but think we all agree that should you be shopping in a mall or buying groceries at a store, one thing is we do not think that with adding another year to the already too numerous to count years (that was what @Manydogs actually said to daddy) kidnappers would not be very interested in you and if you were in a hostage situation you are likely to be released first. Well let's face it, now no one will expect you to run into a burning building. My daddy said he just heard a sigh of relief from Lewis.

Daddy said that he did hear that Lewis had a surprise party for you and the neighbors there in Gilbertville did not even realize it. Well, I think we just all have to ask why that is? The answer daddy came up with is that you eat dinner at 5 pm and if people call at 9pm the first question they ask is did they wake you. Also your friends no longer view you as a hypochondriac. Daddy says, "Get a grip 'young' lady."

Daddy say he believes it was @Texas Carol or @Jersey or @bullmama that said, "You can live without sex but not without glasses." In addition, those three gals also gave you the heads up about the fact that you enjoy hearing about other people's operations.

I think you told daddy via text during the rescue you were on the other day that you no longer think of speed limits as a challenge. Sociologists and behaviorists have indicated these attributes with getting older. Another indicator of age creep is noticing with the changes in weather, you find your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the National Weather Service.

And lastly Ms. Christine, with getting older, you will not remember who sent you this.

Happy Birthday.

Best regards,

Bentley
P.S. Jewel and i say hello to Lammy and Cherios.

"How is that dad?" "Bent, that looks good...but how many times do i have to tell you it's not Cherios but Chelios?!"

Members online