Happy Birthday Today!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Morning all.... thank you all so much for the birthday wishes [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]. [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]. Thanks for the aging tips :laugh:

Love you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Morning all.... thank you all so much for the birthday wishes @rjisaterp. @Manydogs. Thanks for the aging tips :laugh:

Love you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I can tell you the bill fits with [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] because when she was born the Dead Sea was still a resort. For me, I was born when the Dead Sea was only sick.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well I can tell you the bill fits with @Manydogs because when she was born the Dead Sea was still a resort. For me, I was born when the Dead Sea was only sick.

Where is the Not Like button......?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh c'mon my sweet. You told me that line last year but if it is not true...just say it ain't so and we will make you 39 again for the umpteenth million time. OK?

I know,I said it,and it IS true, but I will go for 39 if you can do it!! Love you RJ,make it happen!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Now if this doesn't beat all to show that @Manydogs is a blonde. I say this because she says "Where is the not like button.....?" But what did she do...she actually liked my post. Gee-o-whiz! If that isn't a blonde moment I do not know what is.

Why just last week @Manydogs was with a friend walking down the street. Her friend reaches into her pocketbook for a make up compact and looks into the mirror. "This picture looks like someone I know" she says. @Manydogs has a look and says, "Of course dummy, it's ME...." :w00t:

Just say it ain't so.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Now if this doesn't beat all to show that @Manydogs is a blonde. I say this because she says "Where is the not like button.....?" But what did she do...she actually liked my post. Gee-o-whiz! If that isn't a blonde moment I do not know what is.

Why just last week @Manydogs was with a friend walking down the street. Her friend reaches into her pocketbook for a make up compact and looks into the mirror. "This picture looks like someone I know" she says. @Manydogs has a look and says, "Of course dummy, it's ME...." :w00t:

Just say it ain't so.

Quit spying on me! Go board your space craft!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I know,I said it,and it IS true, but I will go for 39 if you can do it!! Love you RJ,make it happen!

By the galactic powers invested in me, "I declare that [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] is 39 again!"
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] , would you like to be 39 again?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
We can screw up anyone's post,can't we?!:pouting:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Just guessing! Her name was not on the Dead Sea Scroll!

Well, i guess we will just have to as [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] just to be sure.

At least I am on there; however, your name just recently vanished.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

Hey...at least Roger didn't proclaim you to be old, blind AND sexless like
he did with me & Susan!

Revenge is sooooo sweet.....Muahahaha....Muahahaha (watch your back, Roger).

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.