Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 21

Thread: Don't Do This Over the Weekend

  1. #1
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    4,416
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2990

    Default Don't Do This Over the Weekend

    A dear friend of mine was driving his girlfriend home when she doesn't want the night to end so she decides she wants to go to her friends house instead. Now this girlfriend lives in the opposite direction 30 minutes out of the way so he tells her that her friend is not on our way home. To persuade him, his girlfriend said that she would get naked for him if he drove to her girlfriends house. So what did my dear old friend say? You guessed it...he says OK I will and she takes off all of her clothes. Well to make a long story short, he was so busy looking at her that he gets involved in an accident and ends up pinning himself between the seat and the steering wheel. He could not move so he tells his girlfriend to go get some help and she replied that she did not have any clothes on. My friend said to his girlfriend to take my shoe so she could cover her private area and go get the help needed to pry him loose. She takes the shoe and runs to the nearest gas station. She gets the attention of the attendant and says, "HELP! My boyfriend is stuck! Can you please help us!?" The gas station attendant replies, "I'm sorry but I think he's too far in."

    So Please everyone drive safely this weekend and avoid accidents.

  2. #2
    Feed Store Operator MFrey2012's Avatar
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    674
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    901

    Default Re: Don't Do This Over the Weekend



    Thanks and much Love,

    Melissa - Ellie's Mom

  3. Likes Jersey, rjisaterp liked this post
  4. #3
    Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    604
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    871

    Default Re: Don't Do This Over the Weekend

    I hate it when that happens!

  5. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
  6. #4
    Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    harveyspecter's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Yorba Linda (The OC), California
    Posts
    4,336
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2886

    Default Re: Don't Do This Over the Weekend

    yup happened to me too.
    Hug your bully today

  7. Likes rjisaterp, Jersey, 2BullyMama liked this post
  8. #5
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    4,416
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2990

    Default Re: Don't Do This Over the Weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    I hate it when that happens!
    Say it ain't so. Oh Susan, I cannot fathom that your that kind of girl. Interesting!

  9. Likes Jersey liked this post
  10. #6
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    4,416
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2990

    Default Re: Don't Do This Over the Weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by harveyspecter View Post
    yup happened to me too.
    OH my! Well EBN is a new kind of forum for me. Oh Harvey please say it ain't so.

  11. Likes Jersey liked this post
  12. #7
    Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    604
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    871

    Default Re: Don't Do This Over the Weekend

    My guess is probably 7 out of 10 EBN'ers polled would say it's happened to them!


    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Say it ain't so. Oh Susan, I cannot fathom that your that kind of girl. Interesting!

  13. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
  14. #8
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    4,416
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2990

    Default Re: Don't Do This Over the Weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    My guess is probably 7 out of 10 EBN'ers polled would say it's happened to them!
    Bless their hearts. So you're saying that 70 percent are saying the truth and the other 30 percent are not telling the truth.

    For Jakes sake it is difficult driving with my feet and texting at the same time.

    Oh c'mon folks do as I say not as I do. Man is that hypocritical.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  15. Likes Jersey, 2BullyMama liked this post
  16. #9
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,062
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    1497

    Default Re: Don't Do This Over the Weekend

    Sounds like a good weekend minus the car wreck!!

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  17. Likes rjisaterp, Jersey liked this post
  18. #10
    Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    604
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    871

    Default Re: Don't Do This Over the Weekend

    Ok, let's take this point by point.

    Bless their hearts. You're not allowed to say that unless you currently reside in "The South". So you're saying that 70 percent are saying the truth and the other 30 percent are not telling the truth. Bless your heart... the other 30% have their reasons, I'm sure.

    For Jakes sake it is difficult driving with my feet and texting at the same time. Whoever this Jake fellow is maybe he would stay out of trouble if he tried texting with his feet.

    Oh c'mon folks do as I say not as I do. Man is that hypocritical So true... bless your heart.

  19. Likes Chunky White, rjisaterp liked this post
  20. #11
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    4,416
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2990

    Default Re: Don't Do This Over the Weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    Ok, let's take this point by point.

    Bless their hearts. You're not allowed to say that unless you currently reside in "The South". So you're saying that 70 percent are saying the truth and the other 30 percent are not telling the truth. Bless your heart... the other 30% have their reasons, I'm sure.

    For Jakes sake it is difficult driving with my feet and texting at the same time. Whoever this Jake fellow is maybe he would stay out of trouble if he tried texting with his feet.

    Oh c'mon folks do as I say not as I do. Man is that hypocritical So true... bless your heart.
    Not bad. Alright, gotta go there's my ride for College Game Day. Are Ya Ready For Some Football?

  21. Likes Chunky White, 2BullyMama, Jersey liked this post
  22. #12
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    36,545
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    8132

    Default Re: Don't Do This Over the Weekend

    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  23. Likes rjisaterp, Jersey liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •