Don't Do This Over the Weekend

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
A dear friend of mine was driving his girlfriend home when she doesn't want the night to end so she decides she wants to go to her friends house instead. Now this girlfriend lives in the opposite direction 30 minutes out of the way so he tells her that her friend is not on our way home. To persuade him, his girlfriend said that she would get naked for him if he drove to her girlfriends house. So what did my dear old friend say? You guessed it...he says OK I will and she takes off all of her clothes. Well to make a long story short, he was so busy looking at her that he gets involved in an accident and ends up pinning himself between the seat and the steering wheel. He could not move so he tells his girlfriend to go get some help and she replied that she did not have any clothes on. My friend said to his girlfriend to take my shoe so she could cover her private area and go get the help needed to pry him loose. She takes the shoe and runs to the nearest gas station. She gets the attention of the attendant and says, "HELP! My boyfriend is stuck! Can you please help us!?" The gas station attendant replies, "I'm sorry but I think he's too far in." :w00t:

So Please everyone drive safely this weekend and avoid accidents.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
My guess is probably 7 out of 10 EBN'ers polled would say it's happened to them! :yes:
Bless their hearts. So you're saying that 70 percent are saying the truth and the other 30 percent are not telling the truth.

For Jakes sake it is difficult driving with my feet and texting at the same time.

Oh c'mon folks do as I say not as I do. Man is that hypocritical.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Ok, let's take this point by point.

Bless their hearts. You're not allowed to say that unless you currently reside in "The South". So you're saying that 70 percent are saying the truth and the other 30 percent are not telling the truth. Bless your heart... the other 30% have their reasons, I'm sure.

For Jakes sake it is difficult driving with my feet and texting at the same time. Whoever this Jake fellow is maybe he would stay out of trouble if he tried texting with his feet.

Oh c'mon folks do as I say not as I do. Man is that hypocritical So true... bless your heart.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok, let's take this point by point.

Bless their hearts. You're not allowed to say that unless you currently reside in "The South". So you're saying that 70 percent are saying the truth and the other 30 percent are not telling the truth. Bless your heart... the other 30% have their reasons, I'm sure.

For Jakes sake it is difficult driving with my feet and texting at the same time. Whoever this Jake fellow is maybe he would stay out of trouble if he tried texting with his feet.

Oh c'mon folks do as I say not as I do. Man is that hypocritical So true... bless your heart.

Not bad. Alright, gotta go there's my ride for College Game Day. Are Ya Ready For Some Football?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.