ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I like the Highlander and thats what my brother wants his wife to get but she wants a 4Runner. I have a 2015 Grand Cherokee and didn't have any trouble with it. I just trade too much. People have issues with the gear selector on the grand cherokee's and I did the same as some of them but I pay attention to whats going on. I never had a wreck or came close to wrecking. The shifter isn't any worse than any German car available right now which function similar and I would bet the shifter in the Grand Cherokee is from Mercedes Benz.

My dad was a car dealer and I know all the tricks but I have still lost my butt on trade ins. I don't care to shop all the local dealerships and make them outbid each other since all I really care about is the amount I have to finance and Interest rate

I LOVE the cherokee's but it didn't have all the bells and whistles like the highlander's. We already have one truck, so we didn't need another one... The 4runner is nice, but once again isn't a plush ride like the highlander more in the truck category.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend.... stay safe and have fun

Members online

No members online now.