Happy Labor Day Weekend EBN

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe holiday weekend. We do hope all our southeastern US EBNer's are OK with the advent of TS Hermine. If anyone is traveling this weekend, please be safe and make sure the other guy knows you are not invisible. If you see anyone texting or talking on their phones while driving....run the SOB's off the road as they should not be there in the first place.

Again, if you are driving anywhere this long weekend...please allow yourself enough time to get there and allow enough time for your return.

Where I will be going this weekend...there are no roads. Just stars. My friend sent me a picture of the universe and said wish you were here. Well I will be....soon enough. But we all are, right? Just checking. Enough from this carbon-based unit.

Jewel and Bentley wishing you a safe Labor Day. Me too.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
[MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] I always talk with the aliens as they can see the future....but they will not give me the lotto winning numbers. SOB!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you, Roger, and bless you!

Cami & I wish a great holiday weekend to you & yours.

Full of fun, relaxation and great food & beverage :)

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you, Roger, and bless you!

Cami & I wish a great holiday weekend to you & yours.

Full of fun, relaxation and great food & beverage :)
Yes ma'am you are spot on. Just completed our little tailgate with fried chicken, fries, Cole slaw, and some beer watching the Maryland game which is a blowout at this point 35-0 2nd qtr.

You and Cami have a safe holiday. Jewel and Bentley say hello.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Same to you and yours... we are keeping things low-key and at home. Just bought a new car today, and spending the next couple of days w/family & friends. Have a safe weekend everybody!!!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Have a Good Labor Day weekend!!

- - - Updated - - -

Same to you and yours... we are keeping things low-key and at home. Just bought a new car today, and spending the next couple of days w/family & friends. Have a safe weekend everybody!!!

Did you get a 4Runner or a Highlander?

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Have a Good Labor Day weekend!!

- - - Updated - - -

Did you get a 4Runner or a Highlander?

I ended up w/the Highlander... TBH I really wanted the Grand Jeep Cherokee, but they have the WORST reviews on the planet, and I'm tired of getting screwed on vehicles. We got the AWD Limited V6 model, it has all the bells and whistles... it will probably take me a month to figure out the damn "toys" on there, but so far it drives like a dream. The hubby talked them down 5K on the price, but they didn't give me a lot on my trade in (08 Acadia). What can I say, they always win in the end...

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I ended up w/the Highlander... TBH I really wanted the Grand Jeep Cherokee, but they have the WORST reviews on the planet, and I'm tired of getting screwed on vehicles. We got the AWD Limited V6 model, it has all the bells and whistles... it will probably take me a month to figure out the damn "toys" on there, but so far it drives like a dream. The hubby talked them down 5K on the price, but they didn't give me a lot on my trade in (08 Acadia). What can I say, they always win in the end...

My wife has a new Highlander and it is a nice ride.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] Best of Luck to you all with your new vehicle! Don't you know that the dealer never gives you a deal on your trade-in? Need to sell it yourself!!
Go see how much THEY will be selling it for!! Wally G and Willow will LOVE their new car-must get hair in new car!!! doghair.png

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Here's my NEW ride broom.jpg

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@ddnene Best of Luck to you all with your new vehicle! Don't you know that the dealer never gives you a deal on your trade-in? Need to sell it yourself!!
Go see how much THEY will be selling it for!! Wally G and Willow will LOVE their new car-must get hair in new car!!! View attachment 100964

I know that, but the reason I had to get rid of it is because the transmission is fixing to go. I honestly didn't want to sell it to someone knowing that SOON they would need to replace the transmission, but I don't care about the damn dealerships... Lol The pups are NOT allowed in the new car, they can ride in daddy's truck.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White

I like the Highlander and thats what my brother wants his wife to get but she wants a 4Runner. I have a 2015 Grand Cherokee and didn't have any trouble with it. I just trade too much. People have issues with the gear selector on the grand cherokee's and I did the same as some of them but I pay attention to whats going on. I never had a wreck or came close to wrecking. The shifter isn't any worse than any German car available right now which function similar and I would bet the shifter in the Grand Cherokee is from Mercedes Benz.

My dad was a car dealer and I know all the tricks but I have still lost my butt on trade ins. I don't care to shop all the local dealerships and make them outbid each other since all I really care about is the amount I have to finance and Interest rate

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] Break it to them gently....................

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.