Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Labor Day Weekend EBN

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Happy Labor Day Weekend EBN

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    @ddnene Best of Luck to you all with your new vehicle! Don't you know that the dealer never gives you a deal on your trade-in? Need to sell it yourself!!
    Go see how much THEY will be selling it for!! Wally G and Willow will LOVE their new car-must get hair in new car!!! Attachment 100964
    I know that, but the reason I had to get rid of it is because the transmission is fixing to go. I honestly didn't want to sell it to someone knowing that SOON they would need to replace the transmission, but I don't care about the damn dealerships... Lol The pups are NOT allowed in the new car, they can ride in daddy's truck.

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

2. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    I ended up w/the Highlander... TBH I really wanted the Grand Jeep Cherokee, but they have the WORST reviews on the planet, and I'm tired of getting screwed on vehicles. We got the AWD Limited V6 model, it has all the bells and whistles... it will probably take me a month to figure out the damn "toys" on there, but so far it drives like a dream. The hubby talked them down 5K on the price, but they didn't give me a lot on my trade in (08 Acadia). What can I say, they always win in the end...

I like the Highlander and thats what my brother wants his wife to get but she wants a 4Runner. I have a 2015 Grand Cherokee and didn't have any trouble with it. I just trade too much. People have issues with the gear selector on the grand cherokee's and I did the same as some of them but I pay attention to whats going on. I never had a wreck or came close to wrecking. The shifter isn't any worse than any German car available right now which function similar and I would bet the shifter in the Grand Cherokee is from Mercedes Benz.

My dad was a car dealer and I know all the tricks but I have still lost my butt on trade ins. I don't care to shop all the local dealerships and make them outbid each other since all I really care about is the amount I have to finance and Interest rate

Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

4. Likes ddnene, rjisaterp liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

@ddnene Break it to them gently....................
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

6. Likes ddnene, rjisaterp liked this post
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    I like the Highlander and thats what my brother wants his wife to get but she wants a 4Runner. I have a 2015 Grand Cherokee and didn't have any trouble with it. I just trade too much. People have issues with the gear selector on the grand cherokee's and I did the same as some of them but I pay attention to whats going on. I never had a wreck or came close to wrecking. The shifter isn't any worse than any German car available right now which function similar and I would bet the shifter in the Grand Cherokee is from Mercedes Benz.

My dad was a car dealer and I know all the tricks but I have still lost my butt on trade ins. I don't care to shop all the local dealerships and make them outbid each other since all I really care about is the amount I have to finance and Interest rate
    I LOVE the cherokee's but it didn't have all the bells and whistles like the highlander's. We already have one truck, so we didn't need another one... The 4runner is nice, but once again isn't a plush ride like the highlander more in the truck category.

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

8. Likes Chunky White, 2BullyMama liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend.... stay safe and have fun
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads