Here Gals---Some Eye Candy For You--Gals Only

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
still sounds like him !

OK I believe you. Next time I see him I'll ask.

BTW I have to tell you that I enjoyed some Johnnie Walker Blue and Chivas Royal Salute on Canadian soil about 28 miles from my house. It was a nice event and our golfing buddies invited us as they worked at the Embassy in Washington D.C. Nice place to visit. As I recall there was a deck or roof top that we could see the DC skyline and the Washington monument from there. It was a great evening. They were so kind to get me two cases of Alexander Kieth's IPA which I found and drank while in Nova Scotia. They have Alexander Kieth's here but it doesn't taste the same.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Never tried the Chivas will look for that to order , when drinking Rye Chivas is one of My Favs.
Roger have you tried McClellands Speyside just working on a bottle of that recently very nice mid range single malt scotch , turning into one of My favs this summer ,Prettyone got it for Me for My B-day .
Ya us Canucks are ok always saying were sorry for crap we have nothing to do with and God help you if you ever smoked pot too it seems .

Members online

No members online now.