cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
So...anyone watching the Olympics in Rio and which are your favorite events?! I missed the Opening Ceremonies last night but I'm looking forward to watching the gymnastics, swimming, diving, and track and field events. Those are my favorites. :judges:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I just watched the end of a road cycling event and it was so much more exciting that I thought it would ever be! WOW! The time of the evnts are not really favorable for us and I'm not planning to stay awake for the night for anything. I'm desperate for my beauty sleep....

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
So...anyone watching the Olympics in Rio and which are your favorite events?! I missed the Opening Ceremonies last night but I'm looking forward to watching the gymnastics, swimming, diving, and track and field events. Those are my favorites. :judges:
You didn't miss anything special with the opening ceremony. NBC is doing a crappy job with the telecast. Commercials every 4 or 5 minutes, telling results of events before they air an hour later, pre-empting events for a freaking Nascar race... The list goes on... Most of the events I like I will most likely never see. But I try to always watch swimming, shooting, archery, cycling, table tennis, equestrian and rowing. If my wife is watching with me then gymnastics will be included.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Thank goodness for DVRs! I wouldn't be able to watch much without having one. I love watching water polo (already one good game with US vs Croatia though we lost, boo!), swimming, diving, archery, shooting, cycling, kayaking, field events, and gymnastics.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Haven't had a chance but i like swimming, gymnastics and diving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I haven't seen anything yet, but from what I've read online this is the worst olympics in history... did you see the pics of the stadium on opening night? Almost empty... I can't understand why they thought that Rio would be a place to have this?!!

I like swimming and the gymnastics... I may just go ahead and DVR those events.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Usually watch them but no tvs in lounge room at the moment so unless I want to lay in bed all day I really haven't seen much I like the Tennis, gymnastics, swimming, equestrian events

Seems to be on three channels 24 hours

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I caught tuesday nights gymnastics and swimming but thats all I have watched so far. That and some track and field is all I usually watch anyway.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.