Prettyone on Holidays = Working on New waterfront Lot, singing to Pythons I,M a Lumber Jack......

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg007.jpg008.jpg009.jpg010.jpg011.jpg012.jpg013.jpg014.jpg015.jpg016.jpg017.jpg

Well been busy for a few days , Prettyone is on holidays so we decided to clear the lower waterfront part of the lot. We had started at the top to put a trail down to what you see here but The Prettyone loves to swim so we did this first . A few large tree,s had to come down mostly Birch, you will see orange flags spread around the area, those are to mark small good tree,s Oak, Maple Cedar tree,s NOT TO BE cut ,crushed or Mutilated . A good reason to clear like this is also for the breeze from the lake more sun thru for existing tree,s and to build a deck area for chairs ect . There are Beavers around, this week alone , not on our property mind , they have chewed 3 huge poplar tree,s to the point they are dangerous and I mean huge tree,s that could kill anyone when they come down , the owners of said tree,s have been informed . We have mostly Maple tree,s but good to see Oak tree,s coming along , tons of pine, poplar and birch , the birch and poplar I take down there dangerous = Beavers dropping them for food . Tommorow we start at the top again to make a ATV trail down to what you see here .

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Oh my Goodness Nat! It's beautiful, just breathtaking! That looks like too much work for the Prettyone! Why don't you jump in and help her?? :weird::j/k::j/k: Lol!!!!
Seriously, you guys don't overdo it! Especially in this heat!! Please take care of yourselves and drink water!!! Much love, Susan and Jersey

He cuts down trees
He wears high heels
Suspendies and a bra...

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
That is a nice piece of waterfront property.

I am glad to see that The Prettyone likes to chop down trees. Heck, I can't even get my wife to use the chainsaw so I handed her an axe and told her to get to work. Well that brought the magic passions right out of her. WHACK! Right across my head...Boy did that hurt.

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Oh my Goodness Nat! It's beautiful, just breathtaking! That looks like too much work for the Prettyone! Why don't you jump in and help her?? :weird::j/k::j/k: Lol!!!!
Seriously, you guys don't overdo it! Especially in this heat!! Please take care of yourselves and drink water!!! Much love, Susan and Jersey

He cuts down trees
He wears high heels
Suspendies and a bra...

Day off today, Prettyone going for lunch with a friend , I am off to visit MuM with Rosie and maybe sneak down with the Tundra to take some brush to the dump, were running out of places to put the stuff , Pic 5 and 6 . We have those chairs down at water front maybe get The Prettyone this afternoon to put on her bathing suit and go for a swim will see . suposed to get even warmer this week so ya tons of water is being used up .

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Getting the land site ready for the spaceship. :w00t:

Naw Man when ya sing Monty Pythons I,m a lumber jack song the aliens stay away , they hate that song or maybe there scared of a Bulldog and Cane Corso running around with a tin foil hats held on with duct tape not sure or it could be the Beavers ya that might be it Bud you aint never seen a scary site at dusk time as a buncha Beavers wearing tin foil hats gnawing on poplar tree,s much much scarier then Voles and or moles .

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Naw Man when ya sing Monty Pythons I,m a lumber jack song the aliens stay away , they hate that song or maybe there scared of a Bulldog and Cane Corso running around with a tin foil hats held on with duct tape not sure or it could be the Beavers ya that might be it Bud you aint never seen a scary site at dusk time as a buncha Beavers wearing tin foil hats gnawing on poplar tree,s much much scarier then Voles and or moles .

I'd love a picture of the beavers with foiled hats on...that would be something to see.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I saw a show on Nat Geo yesterday about the American Beavers. I do not know how the Canadian Beavers are. The American Beavers were filmed in Colorado somewhere. Those pesky rascals had Coors beer in their den. That was a hoot. The little one was playing Ozzie Fudd..."Kill Da Wabbit." It was a pretty good Hard Rock Tune. That kid could jam.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
when you sing the lumberjack song... we ALL stay away... just sayin.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Rut Roh... I guess I should have phrased that better. What I meant was... If ANYONE sings the Lumberjack Song... If Ferruccio Furlanetto sang the lumberjack song... it's exit... stage left! Lol! Something about wearing high heels, suspendies and a bra... Creeps me out! Oh CRAP!! Does that mean I'm an alien???!!

Hey I was in the school choir a base and pretty good too lol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
012.jpg013.jpg014.jpg005.jpg001.jpg009.jpg006.jpg011.jpg010.jpg008.jpg

Well ran outta Duct tape ( CDN invention ) , Rosie to go out this morning had her hat on but she runs so fast ( good for escaping Aliens ) it blew off with her lightening quick speed , Roger the beavers took off soon as they saw Me coming go figure , But I was very happy to see that our other bulldog and frog are taking the Alien threat seriously !

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
View attachment 100386View attachment 100387View attachment 100388View attachment 100389View attachment 100390View attachment 100391View attachment 100392View attachment 100393View attachment 100394View attachment 100395

Well ran outta Duct tape ( CDN invention ) , Rosie to go out this morning had her hat on but she runs so fast ( good for escaping Aliens ) it blew off with her lightening quick speed , Roger the beavers took off soon as they saw Me coming go figure , But I was very happy to see that our other bulldog and frog are taking the Alien threat seriously !

LMAO!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! NAT!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing!!! I'm proud to know you! Looks like you've been busy.... I've been busy too!

View attachment 100396

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.