Does anyone else...

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Run it's Willard!

As far as the voices go...I started hearing them after I was abducted by the space guys. I just ignore them.
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] knows about rats because she said I have trained like one. I do not know what that means

OP
Jersey

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
THAT'S WILLARD????? Well I'll be dipped in flysh*t!!!! Isn't he the happy little rodent now! The Williard I remember was an evil little critter... blood dripping off his little rat fangs, pieces of flesh hanging from his nasty little claws... Wait a minute!!!! I get it. He's just got a new MO. He looks all happy and cute, the victim approaches his cuteness to pet him and BOOM!!!!!!! Out come the teeth and claws! It's a sad world we live in when rats have to resort to such tactics. Hey! @Manydogs, did you know about this?????
As for the voices... just a minute... I think I'm getting a broadcast now... yup, they're saying a ship is about to land... wait... it's hard to make out... Sallie Mae??!! No! It's Barry's Bay! Nat!!! Look out your window! Get your foil.... Get Rosie's umbrella and duct tape! [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION]

Run it's Willard!

As far as the voices go...I started hearing them after I was abducted by the space guys. I just ignore them.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
THAT'S WILLARD????? Well I'll be dipped in flysh*t!!!! Isn't he the happy little rodent now! The Williard I remember was an evil little critter... blood dripping off his little rat fangs, pieces of flesh hanging from his nasty little claws... Wait a minute!!!! I get it. He's just got a new MO. He looks all happy and cute, the victim approaches his cuteness to pet him and BOOM!!!!!!! Out come the teeth and claws! It's a sad world we live in when rats have to resort to such tactics. Hey! @Manydogs, did you know about this?????
As for the voices... just a minute... I think I'm getting a broadcast now... yup, they're saying a ship is about to land... wait... it's hard to make out... Sallie Mae??!! No! It's Barry's Bay! Nat!!! Look out your window! Get your foil.... Get Rosie's umbrella and duct tape! @natski282

I ran out of Foil once Rose had her little hat ( jowls covered just in case ) all the other,s wanted the same fashion statement so all five dogs are covered now, ran out of Duct tape so used bungee cords to hold it all on everyone got different coloured cords to keep them all happy .

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Ummmmm , unable to comply to that, I also talk to My dogs , I am afraid I am a bit anal there talking to the puter, I have been known to swear at it even broke a monitor once years ago at the office actually made friends due to that sept the boss . Beam Me up Scotty ..........

OP
Jersey

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Lol!! Wow Nat! I'm impressed! Not only is your pack protected from psychlotrons but you've got the swanky bungee cord look going on... have you considered starting a line of
"Alien Wear?" You could call it "Nat's Hats"! "Fashion and function under one lid!"

I ran out of Foil once Rose had her little hat ( jowls covered just in case ) all the other,s wanted the same fashion statement so all five dogs are covered now, ran out of Duct tape so used bungee cords to hold it all on everyone got different coloured cords to keep them all happy .

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Lol!! Wow Nat! I'm impressed! Not only is your pack protected from psychlotrons but you've got the swanky bungee cord look going on... have you considered starting a line of
"Alien Wear?" You could call it "Nat's Hats"! "Fashion and function under one lid!"
Never thought what a good idea , missed the perfect start up time damn when all the tourists start coming up they will buy anything , I have started charging them for petting when were all in town discount for people with green skin and four hands lol , We get side-walk blocking with Rosie and Odin in town when were in there the Locals get peed about it but tourists love it , I have never seen more phones come out of pockets in My life.

OP
Jersey

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Lol! Well, now you have more time to prepare for the 2017 tourist season! Sidewalk blocking. Yep that's an issue. How about setting up a kiosk downtown... or at Charlie D's??!!
You could sell "Nat's Hats" (deep discount for the green four handers cause they really don't need them...) and everyone gets a FREE photo with Rosie with purchase!

Never thought what a good idea , missed the perfect start up time damn when all the tourists start coming up they will buy anything , I have started charging them for petting when were all in town discount for people with green skin and four hands lol , We get side-walk blocking with Rosie and Odin in town when were in there the Locals get peed about it but tourists love it , I have never seen more phones come out of pockets in My life.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
As for the voices... just a minute... I think I'm getting a broadcast now... yup, they're saying a ship is about to land... wait... it's hard to make out... Sallie Mae??!! No! It's Barry's Bay! Nat!!! Look out your window! Get your foil.... Get Rosie's umbrella and duct tape! @natski282

Oh heck you had to mention duct tape. [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] is the duct tape upholstery queen. Where did the ship land? I won't be able to make it. It's probably gone. November Oscar Papa this is Papa Zero Six. How do you copy over?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Bungee cord not included. It's extra!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@natski [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] I have met some wacko's, and they are us......... space.jpgYa' know--it's NOT that easy being green!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@natski @rjisaterp @Jersey I have met some wacko's, and they are us.........View attachment 100289Ya' know--it's NOT that easy being green!!

I'm wacko and I like it because reality is only and illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol. I say this to a gal who claims that five days a week her body is a temple. The other two days it's an amusement park. So where and when is the spaceship landing?

Patti

Jul 28, 2012
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
Hi Jersey! Yeeaahhh, I do ....... the GPS is a perfect example of talking back to an inanimate object. "When possible, make a legal U-Turn." Thanks, lady! :)Patti & Louie

OP
Jersey

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Patti! Thank you! I'm sooooo glad to hear it's not just me. I was starting to feel a little embarrassed about posting that. (Pardon me while I take a moment to address the peanut gallery here.... "See Everyone??!! There are others who aren't afraid to step forward with heads held high and proclaim "Yes, me too!!" You bunch of ratlovingspaceshipfoilfreaks!) Patti, I never even thought of GPS. I did the same thing last week! Although I wasn't as nice to mine as you were.

GPS: Take the next legal U-Turn
Jersey: Shut up!

Thanks again for the support Patti! So glad you're here!!! Susan and Jersey

Hi Jersey! Yeeaahhh, I do ....... the GPS is a perfect example of talking back to an inanimate object. "When possible, make a legal U-Turn." Thanks, lady! :)Patti & Louie

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.