Voles!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
At least you can eat rabbit , not sure the nutritional vale of a mole tho , even Nelli will not eat them she just kills them . Hmmmm rabbit stew yummy

These hares are big suckers. I had to confront one when it was sitting in my flowers. Bast**d stoodup on hind legs staring at me like..."WTH are you going toodo woman" and it was like 3ft tall. I swear i felt like in the ground hog movie but with damm hares. Lolll

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
These hares are big suckers. I had to confront one when it was sitting in my flowers. Bast**d stoodup on hind legs staring at me like..."WTH are you going toodo woman" and it was like 3ft tall. I swear i felt like in the ground hog movie but with damm hares. Lolll

Well it was like walking into a sauna this morning letting the puppies out. And when I went to fill up the cars with gas, I saw two dogs chasing two hares and they were all walking. Yeah this has nothing to do with Voles.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,

HA HA HA that made My day
My reply would have been BOOOM

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Well it was like walking into a sauna this morning letting the puppies out. And when I went to fill up the cars with gas, I saw two dogs chasing two hares and they were all walking. Yeah this has nothing to do with Voles.

Same here Roger , they say Saturday was a 1/2 degree away from a all time record here , getting nothing done due to the heat prettywell keeping dogs in except doin the business

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Same here Roger , they say Saturday was a 1/2 degree away from a all time record here , getting nothing done due to the heat prettywell keeping dogs in except doin the business

Yeah...that is all we did as well.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yeah...that is all we did as well.

same --- I treated the weekend like there was a blizzard -- did not leave the house expect for the pups to potty and then right back in

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online