Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Happy 4th of July Everyone.

Wishing all my American Friends and Bullies a Happy 4th of July. I hope you all enjoy your long weekend filled with Family, Friends, Love and Relaxation.

This Medley is Amazing. Enjoy

https://www.facebook.com/cheryl.knap...18793134815595
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Happy 4th of July Everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

3. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Thank you, Monica! Super hot & humid here with heat advisories (Central Texas)
    so Cami & I stayed home & watched 'Lonesome Dove' (all 10 hrs of it), hadn't seen
    it in so long, such a wonderful movie! Also, 'The Right Stuff', one of my all time favs.
    Minimal cooking, baked chicken breasts, green beans & pasta, shared with Cami
    My son was in & out but spent most of the weekend & today with gf's family at their
    big ranch & in the swimming pool & her Mom & Grandmom's homecoming, lots of
    extended family visiting so big 4th party!

How was your version, Canada Day, on July 1st go? Did y'all go elsewhere or stay home?

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

5. Likes 2BullyMama, rjisaterp liked this post
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    Thank you, Monica! Super hot & humid here with heat advisories (Central Texas)
    so Cami & I stayed home & watched 'Lonesome Dove' (all 10 hrs of it), hadn't seen
    it in so long, such a wonderful movie! Also, 'The Right Stuff', one of my all time favs.
    Minimal cooking, baked chicken breasts, green beans & pasta, shared with Cami
    My son was in & out but spent most of the weekend & today with gf's family at their
    big ranch & in the swimming pool & her Mom & Grandmom's homecoming, lots of
    extended family visiting so big 4th party!

How was your version, Canada Day, on July 1st go? Did y'all go elsewhere or stay home?
    Hi Carol, it's been hot and sticky here as well, but we are supposed to get more reasonable temperatures by the weekend.
    I have never seen Lonesome Dove, but now you've piqued my interest lol. Our Canada fell on a Friday this year, so hubby, daughter and SIL were off for the Stat holiday. It rained most of the day, but stopped by late afternoon, we stayed home all day, and then went to see the Fireworks in the evening. We were planning on going to Canada's Wonderland and go on all the rides, and then stay for their fireworks, but with the rain, and it being a holiday, we thought it would be too busy, and the lines too long, so we decided to go on Monday instead and the kids spent the morning and early afternoon in the water park, and then went on rides in the late afternoon and evening. Hubby took a vacation day for an extended long weekend, and my daughter and SIL are on vacation for 2 weeks. Saturday I cleaned the house, and we barbecued, nothing fancy, just hotdogs and burgers, Sunday we went to Costco and grocery shopping, so was pretty busy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-jpg   -image-jpg   -image-jpg   -image-jpg  
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

7. Likes rjisaterp, Texas Carol liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Wishing all my American Friends and Bullies a Happy 4th of July. I hope you all enjoy your long weekend filled with Family, Friends, Love and Relaxation.

This Medley is Amazing. Enjoy

https://www.facebook.com/cheryl.knap...18793134815595
    Thank you Monica. We did manage to have Hamburgers and fries followed with an ice cold beer for dinner. HMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

9. Likes Texas Carol, Vikinggirl liked this post
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Hi Carol, it's been hot and sticky here as well, but we are supposed to get more reasonable temperatures by the weekend.
    I have never seen Lonesome Dove, but now you've piqued my interest lol. Our Canada fell on a Friday this year, so hubby, daughter and SIL were off for the Stat holiday. It rained most of the day, but stopped by late afternoon, we stayed home all day, and then went to see the Fireworks in the evening. We were planning on going to Canada's Wonderland and go on all the rides, and then stay for their fireworks, but with the rain, and it being a holiday, we thought it would be too busy, and the lines too long, so we decided to go on Monday instead and the kids spent the morning and early afternoon in the water park, and then went on rides in the late afternoon and evening. Hubby took a vacation day for an extended long weekend, and my daughter and SIL are on vacation for 2 weeks. Saturday I cleaned the house, and we barbecued, nothing fancy, just hotdogs and burgers, Sunday we went to Costco and grocery shopping, so was pretty busy.

Wow, y'all did a lot and sounds wonderful too...I miss the days when I had great health & energy.
    Was never home, my ex husband described me as 'living in the road' and I really did. It didn't hurt
    that my road vehicle was a '72 'lil red Corvette with a built big block (my ex built, a drag racer & high
    performance engine builder) 4 spd, hardtop convertible, what a joy to roar down the highway! Owned
    it for a decade, only sold it to finance my divorce & move back to TX from Jackson, MS, still miss it.

You must watch 'Lonesome Dove' with Robert Duval & Tommy Lee Jones, 2 former TX Rangers that
    cleared out the Wild West of Indians & Bandits. It won all sorts of awards & earned them all. It aired
    as a 4 part series (2 hrs each) and taken from Larry Mc Murtry's book of same name. Anjelica Huston,
    a young Dianne Ladd & Skeet Ulrich....omg...FABULOUS...people loved it that didn't even care about
    Westerns!

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

11. Likes Vikinggirl liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Happy fifth y'all! I spent the fourth trying to calm my dogs. I said it was usually quiet here-well I WAZ wrong! Someone had their own fireworks-big time. Then there were fireworks on the river,fireworks in town,thunder-lions,tiger,and bears-OH MY! my poor dogs were terrified,wouldn't even go out last night! First time ever such fireworks-I'll have to order a bushel of thundershirts for next year-and a bushel of booze for me,it the shirts don't work! Oh what a night
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

13. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    Happy fifth y'all! I spent the fourth trying to calm my dogs. I said it was usually quiet here-well I WAZ wrong! Someone had their own fireworks-big time. Then there were fireworks on the river,fireworks in town,thunder-lions,tiger,and bears-OH MY! my poor dogs were terrified,wouldn't even go out last night! First time ever such fireworks-I'll have to order a bushel of thundershirts for next year-and a bushel of booze for me,it the shirts don't work! Oh what a night

Oh no! Guess y'all are dragging today ;(

So many accidents too, dread reading about them the next day.

They should be not be sold to the public anymore for these reasons
    & more. Most animals are terrified as our the many Veterans w/PTSD.

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

15. Likes Vikinggirl liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    Oh no! Guess y'all are dragging today ;(

So many accidents too, dread reading about them the next day.

They should be not be sold to the public anymore for these reasons
    & more. Most animals are terrified as our the many Veterans w/PTSD.
    se
    I agree. If the dogs are so terrified,imagine how our servicemen who had been deployed handle/can not handle it.
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

17. Likes Texas Carol liked this post

Remove Ads