Sick of life!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Carol you speak such true words!
My Dad was the world to me and although Mom and I had difficulty- I always, always dropped everything when they called or i knew they needed something--- just can't comprehend being any other way.

I pray hard things get better in some way for you, Lynn and Annie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]

I agree w/everyone here, YOUR apology is NOT accepted... I'm glad that you decided to vent it out, we ALL need to have a freak-out every now and then.

Once again this thread proves that SO many of us are in the same boat, even though the circumstances are different we all can relate to feeling alone/abandoned by our children at times. Dad's been gone for 24 years, he has missed more than half of my life... you guys have NO idea how much I wish I could talk to him again :( We didn't have a warm/fuzzy relationship in fact we mostly fought/argued because we were so much alike... but it didn't dawn on me until we were older that he was the one person on earth who really "knew" me. Your kids will regret their choices one day... especially if they have families of their own. I just hope that they will wake-up one day and realize that they are letting precious days slip by...

HUGS to you all... :heartsign:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Carol you speak such true words!
My Dad was the world to me and although Mom and I had difficulty- I always, always dropped everything when they called or i knew they needed something--- just can't comprehend being any other way. I pray hard things get better in some way for you, Lynn and Annie

You are & were such a devoted daughter as you are in every aspect of relationships, Christine.
Just a great person in every way possible & willing (and do) to drop everything to help others,
whether family or not, known or not. God bless you, my dear friend <3

And hey, you EBN'ers, don't swamp me with 100 applications for roommate position!

But, if serious & need a place to live, guess we could go bigger (no problem with going BIG in Texas)
and rent a motel & go full tilt EBN Communal Living.

This actually sounds interesting to me!

Have a safe & happy 4th of July :)

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Okay-you ALL who have put up with me all this time and the BIG FREAK OUT.I am sorry. Many things happened at once,I got overwhelmed,and I had to vent somewhere,and you "guys" were the only place I could go-I am embarassed :blush::eek::ashamed:for this. I also want to apologize because I realize that there are people with much worse problems and I had a "PITY PARTY" of one. Thank you all who responded with such kindness-it really helped and you are true friends-and I have never used that word lightly. p.s. @ddnene maybe you should introduce me to your grandfather!:D :havemyheart:you all!

No, No, No. Where else can we vent with people who really care - except here with our friends at EBN. You vent anytime you want - it does us good to get it out. :yes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
No one can break our hearts like our children! I'm sorry Lynn, keep your chin up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacAttack

Sep 17, 2012
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear, Mac (2/12 - 5/16) & Louis (french)
Sorry to hear about the difficulties several of you are going through. Life can be a bummer and strange sometimes, but think how blessed we are to have at least a bulldog in our lives. So, remember to give a great big hug to that wonderful bully who loves you so unconditionally... and forget the psycho human race for a few seconds! :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.