Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I had finally a chance to get some pics of "RosieLand"
We started this process to purchase app 1 year ago from of all people a German corporation . It is an addition and beside our 3 acres that we live on and comes with app a 1 acre pc of waterfront land and 3 acres across the road that abuts our land . I truly am the only idiot that purchases land for My dogs to play on and give them new adventures , Well and that The Prettyone likes to swim and i like her bathing suits if the full truth must be told ... just saying . It is a spring fed lake named Carson lake has Lake trout , Pickerel Bass and Whitefish , the road that bisects the property is a private gravel road , the property has Oak, Maple, Poplar and others covering it a healthy population of deer and other less desirable types coyote and I would bet wolves but never seen one .

Anyhow here are some pics of the what I have named RosieLand

property 006.jpgproperty 007.jpgproperty 009.jpgproperty 008.jpgproperty 004.jpgproperty 013.jpgproperty 012.jpgfall 039.JPGfall 038.jpgfall 036.jpg047.JPG041.jpg050.jpg054.jpg036.jpg044.jpg045.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] I see nothing unusual in buying land for the dogs! In fact I think you would be just the kind of guy I would look for-if I was going to look.That was the kind of husband I had, and they are hard to find! The land is beautiful! A doggie campground :yes:they can even go swimming,too! Rosieland is Dogneyland! Love it-you are A-maz-ing:w00t::w00t: I give Prettyone a little credit.................

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Oh Nat!!! How beautiful and serene! I just love the trees and the lake is absolutely amazing! So many wonderful views! RosieLand looks like paradise!!! You must be the luckiest idiot in the world!! :D Surrounded by such beauty (not to mention the PrettyOne and her bathing suits.) Think how much garlic you can plant!!!!!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Wow that's stunning! Your bulldogs are very lucky:w00t: I don't think you're an idiot, lol, if I could afford it I'd do it too:D

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I guess that would make me an idiot too Nat, because I would totally buy something so beautiful for my Tyson :) Its absolutely gorgeous and I know they will love it.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Wow! And why is buying land for your dogs an idiotic thing to do? Tis the smartest and sweetest thing! Like what Lynn @Manydogs said its a doggie campground. Could i send Bifi there for vacation? He would absolutely love it there! Stunning place! Your dogs are really lucky.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree Nat, I would say you're amazing too, and that property and lake are amazing and beautiful. I would love to buy a huge property and live out in he country more. You and the Dogs are Lucky.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Beautiful way to spend money. Such lucky pups. My dream is to retire and buy another house with an acre or two and a few bulldogs. So jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Beautiful way to spend money. Such lucky pups. My dream is to retire and buy another house with an acre or two and a few bulldogs. So jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To US it was all bucket list as was the Bulldogs like you . it truly fell into our laps due to the realestate agent not knowing where the lots were and drove up My drive to enquire, I bought it that moment as I wanted My privacy here . Was plain luck , but I must say we were due for some . Like you worked hard just to bring up 2 kids and educated them , My daughter is the first since my family emigrated to Canada a few generations ago to graduate university , I have grade nine . Next year will be our 30th aniv , and my bucket list for that is to pick The Prettyones first bikini out for her ha ha ha , actually one more secret I pick most of her work clothes out for her true story always have . shhhh !

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I agree Nat, I would say you're amazing too, and that property and lake are amazing and beautiful. I would love to buy a huge property and live out in he country more. You and the Dogs are Lucky.
Monica you are welcome here anytime just 3 1/2 hours north of Toronto, hope like Me you love to cook , after the initial meeting of awkwardness I am positive we all would have a wonderful time , I remember your family think it was a blog you wrote or history you wrote here , we are not much different in many ways family wise . Nothin wrong with good old fashion salt of the earth My Friend always welcome in My home .

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Wow! And why is buying land for your dogs an idiotic thing to do? Tis the smartest and sweetest thing! Like what Lynn @Manydogs said its a doggie campground. Could i send Bifi there for vacation? He would absolutely love it there! Stunning place! Your dogs are really lucky.

look up on Google Pleasure point cottages it is right across the hwy from us think there also in BNB , we have many many people from Germany come to our area as Algonquin Park is just north of us , Bring Bifi and swimming gear , for that matter bring a tent got lots of lawns to set them up lol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
@natski282 I see nothing unusual in buying land for the dogs! In fact I think you would be just the kind of guy I would look for-if I was going to look.That was the kind of husband I had, and they are hard to find! The land is beautiful! A doggie campground :yes:they can even go swimming,too! Rosieland is Dogneyland! Love it-you are A-maz-ing:w00t::w00t: I give Prettyone a little credit.................

I give full credit where credit is due Lynn, she is amazin women I still see her when I close My eyes coming down the isle to marry Me she was so beautiful, and crying which scared you know what out of Me , her excuse ...... which what was I gonna do at that point ...... " she always cries when she hears Here comes the bride " she and I took those vows very seriously all our married life thru thick and in her case Me , anyone puts up with Me for 30 years needs a purple heart in my view . Beside she likes Bulldogs and puts her own worms on and looks good in a bathing suit, now that I think of it maybe there was one out there that had the same qualities and came with a Bass Boat hmmm never thought ........

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My goodness, that is absolutely beautiful… I'm packing my bags already… Lol

Pumba

May 27, 2016
Country
U.S
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
This is awesome!!!!!! Can my dog come and visit? Haha

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online