THANK YOU

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Happy birthday Susan!! so a bit late :ashamed:

Yeah I know what you mean because Tracey even said she was slacking up a little. It is not your fault it is late because normally, Tracey gives us a heads up. It did not happen. But it is understandable...Tracey has a lot on her plate...and do not forget [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] 's Walter the Landscaper who is now teaching his little sister Willow the finer art of outdoor landscaping which by the way is just another way to "make his Mommy crazy!"

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
All clear! And I believe you are darn close if not perfect on the latin sign of the cross [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK...phase in intellect...send in the clowns. Well I know it is sick but when I am not in my right mind...my left side is pretty full. I'm sorry but I have some seepage from my left ear...it must be one of those puncture wounds left by those green guys. And even [MENTION=9802]My Otis[/MENTION] told me in another thread (or maybe someone else) that I needed some medications. Even Lynn [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] . Well I am out.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
OK! I heard that some space cadet(actually spaced out) was calling my name............First let ME say :girlbirthday: Susan-better late than never!
Now I think Maryland has been abducted by spaced out aliens-one in particular. He should be at Bonneroo! (that is Tennessee's version of Woodstock,y'all)
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] I'll bet when you go out with your dogs, they wear their shirts that say "were not with HIM" and they look awfully embarASSed:eek:warning,warning!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OK! I heard that some space cadet(actually spaced out) was calling my name............First let ME say :girlbirthday: Susan-better late than never!
Now I think Maryland has been abducted by spaced out aliens-one in particular. He should be at Bonneroo! (that is Tennessee's version of Woodstock,y'all)
@rjisaterp I'll bet when you go out with your dogs, they wear their shirts that say "were not with HIM" and they look awfully embarASSed:eek:warning,warning!

Bless your heart and yes I was abducted. It is kind of neat in space and there seems to be like some kind of time space continuum out there when you travel through that hole in deep space.

Which brings to mind...we have saran wrap and we have rockets...why can't we fix that hole in in ozone layer. Well the reason they won't fix it is Al Gore. If it was fixed, he would not get all those honorariums for talking about Climatology.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] Let me say this about that.......:bad:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online