My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
THANK YOU EBN FOR WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND YOUR BULLY BABIES. SO DOES MY ELMO BOY

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WHAT?!! I did NOT see that it was your birthday… Happy Birthday Susan!!! :pupbirthday::birthday5:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HAPPY Birthday, Susan.... hope:icecream::confetti::confetti::cake3: you have a wonderful day!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
WHAT?!! I did NOT see that it was your birthday… Happy Birthday Susan!!! :pupbirthday::birthday5:

OMG! Tracey is falling down on the job. I know you Tennessee women...you and [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] probably all hootched up on that clear "shine" libation and then you forgot Susan's [MENTION=9802]My Otis[/MENTION] birthday. Or was it my friend Walter coming up with another ingenious shenanigan that will, as Walter says, "make my mommy crazy!" Or was it the spaceship? One reads about it in newspapers and magazines, see it on TV, or hear on the radio that one would never ever expect it to happen to them...a spaceship landed on the hood of my car. Well now that just sounds like a story from a hootched-up individual.

I guess the bottom line is Tracey no big deal...RJ just shut the hell up and just read the threads on EBN. OK alright....but what about writing to add my two-cents worth? Is that OK?

OP
My Otis

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Thank You Everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday. When I logged into EBN on the 6th of June, Happy Birthday was at the top of my page.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG! Tracey is falling down on the job. I know you Tennessee women...you and @Manydogs probably all hootched up on that clear "shine" libation and then you forgot Susan's @My Otis birthday. Or was it my friend Walter coming up with another ingenious shenanigan that will, as Walter says, "make my mommy crazy!" Or was it the spaceship? One reads about it in newspapers and magazines, see it on TV, or hear on the radio that one would never ever expect it to happen to them...a spaceship landed on the hood of my car. Well now that just sounds like a story from a hootched-up individual.

I guess the bottom line is Tracey no big deal...RJ just shut the hell up and just read the threads on EBN. OK alright....but what about writing to add my two-cents worth? Is that OK?

:rofl: YEP I've been laking here at EBN… if you ONLY knew, I WISH that an alien ship would take me to the mother land… LMAO!!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Thank You Everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday. When I logged into EBN on the 6th of June, Happy Birthday was at the top of my page.

You're welcome and Happy Birthday....but that is my two-cents worth even though I have not been cleared to do so.

I guess I will have to ask [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] if it's OK.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:rofl: YEP I've been laking here at EBN… if you ONLY knew, I WISH that an alien ship would take me to the mother land… LMAO!!!

I don't know if you would enjoy that spaceship adventure. They do tests on you which really make you feel oogie and such. I hope the spaceship did not land at Susan's house. That probably would have ruined her birthday for sure. And the food on that craft is just not right. They feed this green looking ooze to you intravenously. Kind of looks like non-clear or milked-up (murky) green Jello. Hell...on my birthday I want Prime Rib some Aus ju, baked potato all the way, and nice wedge of iceberg lettuce with Blue Cheese dressing and Blue Cheese crumbles, and a nice big glass of Cabernet Sauvignon...sir, just leave the bottle thank you.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well [MENTION=9802]My Otis[/MENTION] did you have a nice dinner? And please...I'm looking for salacious sounding dishes that will make me a Pavlov Dog look alike. Did Otis celebrate too? Sorry Otis...no wine or any other adult libation is off limits.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@rjsaterp.... You are killing this morning [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@rjsaterp.... You are killing this morning [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

We aim to please as it is my two-cents worth. As long as I am cleared to do so. Am I cleared? From my understanding, you have to be a Moderator to give clearance. I guess it is like receiving a blessing from the Pope. In nominae patre, et filiei, et spiritu sanctu or something like that. I was an altar boy when the Mass was still in Latin. But I was excommunicated but that is another story.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We aim to please as it is my two-cents worth. As long as I am cleared to do so. Am I cleared? From my understanding, you have to be a Moderator to give clearance. I guess it is like receiving a blessing from the Pope. In nominae patre, et filiei, et spiritu sanctu or something like that. I was an altar boy when the Mass was still in Latin. But I was excommunicated but that is another story.

All clear! And I believe you are darn close if not perfect on the latin sign of the cross [emoji106]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.