Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom

Well here are the furballs napping in they're crates, notice the floors void of any fur, at least for 5 minutes anyways. Lol. I just vacuumed, swept, Swiffered and damp mopped the floors. It doesn't stay this way for very long, so I think I'll sit here and enjoy it for a bit.

HVc8PNNl.jpg
IsdzvzTl.jpg
hzPfJTIl.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:up: looks great but won't last long. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Looks so nice!!
I used to mop at least twice a week, but since having Winslow.
... i take all the time i can between it.... the frustration when it's all ruined! D:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thank god you took a photo. I wouldn't have believed you! :lmaogirl::lmaogirl:

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Looks so nice!!
I used to mop at least twice a week, but since having Winslow.
... i take all the time i can between it.... the frustration when it's all ruined! D:

I usually Swiffer almost everyday, and on Wednesday's I sweep and Swiffer, and then on Fridays or on the weekend, I Vacuum, sweep, Swiffer and then Damp Mop. I actually get more fur from my cat than the furballs, but between the 3 of them there's always fur Lol

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I vacuum every day, but between the drool, dirt, and whatever muck everyone brings in, eh, the mop can stay! Haha i do commend you on your awesome cleaning habits!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
LMAO. So true

Hey, it rained all May long weekend. I washed all the floors and ooooooh I would say lasted all 30 mins. Lol My son came over with his 2 pitbulls. Play outside nonstop, all came in the house for snacks and all I was seeing is different size of paws everywhere. Lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks good, but like you said, it won't stay that way long. We vacuum at least once a week, if not, you could make another dog from all the hair. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Looks good, but like you said, it won't stay that way long. We vacuum at least once a week, if not, you could make another dog from all the hair. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

On me either. I love the doggie drool, the paw prints, the fur balls and the fur on my clothes. It goes with the territory of. Ding a Bully Mom. I just finished bathing Dozer, and then I took him outside and I used the Kong Zoom Groom Brush on him. I love that brush , it gets all the loose hairs off them, and he loves it. He didn't like me much when I was bathing him, but he stretched out on the park bench outside and I brushed and brushed and brushed him he was enjoying his massage so much and the sun helped dry him more. I could have made a new Dozer with all the hair that came off him lol. That will minimize some of the shedding in the house for a while anyway. He smells so nice, and he feels so soft.
We went to Woofstock yesterday and I got a lot of free samples of food, treats, a free water bottle, free Bandanas, did some ballets to maybe win some free products, and I found a booth that was selling a new product line for Pet Shampoos, they are called SOOS Dead Sea Spa Products for Pets. They have different formulas, bought the Hypoallergenic one, it smells amazing, and left him so soft. It's $15 for a bottle, but I wanted to try it. It's way more than I spend on my own shampoo. Lol. Next is Blossoms turn.

This is is their website:

Soosâ„¢ Pets | Dog and Cat Dead Sea Natural Pet Products and Supplies

these are some of the goods I scored at yesterday's Woofstock

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    667.9 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg