Weekend Safety Briefing

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
First, I want to wish everyone a safe Memorial Day weekend. (To those that applies and everyone else)

Second, there will be a lot of us crazy Americans trying to go somewhere over the long holiday weekend. The bad thing is spontaneous planning. In that regard, please allow yourself, your bully dogs (yeah I have seen [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] 's bully driving), family members, and friends enough time to reach your destination, have fun, and enough time to return in one piece. So without proper planning, one might be in a rush to get to where they are going driving on the offense or aggressively, sucking on a cold one, and/or having a conversation on their phone talking to Mr. Bill or whoever and not paying attention to their driving. These are the folks we have to watch out for. For our gang...we will be just grilling and chilling.

Lastly, take a little time to remember the ones who have fallen to allow us to have our freedom and way of life.

Be safe and best regards,

--rj

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
From a veteran........THANK YOU for urging everyone to remember those military members who have given their lives for the freedoms we as Americans and others across the world enjoy! God Bless them ALL !!!! :usa:

We'll be grillin and chillin too AND Joey gets to use her NEW POOL !!

Pool.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We always stay home on Memorial Weekend and July 4th… we have done the beaches on these holidays, and it is an absolute nightmare!!! Neither me or the hubby is a fan of crowds… Lol

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We are chilling at the house as we still have a lot to do to get ready for graduation next weekend.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
From a veteran........THANK YOU for urging everyone to remember those military members who have given their lives for the freedoms we as Americans and others across the world enjoy! God Bless them ALL !!!! :usa:

View attachment 98744
Thank you for your service. Have a great weekend. Enjoy the pool Joey.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We always stay home on Memorial Weekend and July 4th… we have done the beaches on these holidays, and it is an absolute nightmare!!! Neither me or the hubby is a fan of crowds… Lol
Yes we're the same way about crowds. Tell Ray thanx for his service. Jewel and Bentley say hello to Walter and Willow. Bentley...it's Walter not Falter. Sorry about that. Bentley really needs work on his names or his selective listening skills.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We are chilling at the house as we still have a lot to do to get ready for graduation next weekend.
Thanx for your service and have a great weekend. Jewel and Bentley say hello to Harlea.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:up:

We are staying at home chilli with the pups and grillin with some friends/family on Sunday. Have a great one and...... thank you to all our fallen service men/women :usa:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

View attachment 98744

This pool looks pretty neat, where's it from???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
This pool looks pretty neat, where's it from???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] Hi Jessica, Amazon!! It's really heavy canvas so hopefully it holds up. I wanted one that would store easily and travel easily to picnics etc. It only takes shape when filled with water. If you like I will let you know how it does, we're using for the first time this weekend. It was less than $100 !

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
We go to the Air Show at Jones beach every year. Hundreds of boats flood into Zachs bay to watch the air show. This year it is the Blue Angels. The show is awesome, everyone has their flags flying and with the last buzz of the bay everyone blows their horns and play the National Anthem. Thank you to all who have served our country, and god bless and keep those who did not make it back.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] WOW!!! I want to go with YOU!!! I hope you post some photos or video here :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.