natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
So I went to Can can tire :ohmy: and bought some. Ingredients basically has to do with hot peppers. Hopefully it works. Its chemfree :)

013.jpg021.jpg022.jpg I know your pain , this guy came in the spring and has decided The Prettyone,s garden has just the right Salad mix . I also found at a farm supply company ( FSC.com ) a sprinkler with a motion detector on it , so when something comes in the range of the motion sensor it turns on the sprinkler think it was $ 40.00 cdn seems to work well the plants have grown , Critter Ridder works but you must remember to reapply after watering or rain
Another thought Jamie Oliver | Official website for recipes, books, tv shows and restaurantsrecipes/game-recipes/wild-rabbit-stew/

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Or he could just send them to your house Todd. What's a few more rabbits. Lol
Actually..... Right now we don't have any rabbits at the house. As my daughter is heading off to college soon two were donated to another FFA kid and the last one went back to her breeder and has recently become a new mother to 3 babies which we get pick of the litter when they are old enough.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
A product here we can buy seems to work even on deer is " Critter Ridder " local hardware store sells it , Home Hardware prob even CDN Tire for sure on Amazon.ca

Update...... I planted one more of the same plant cause I was missing onein a space. Put that criterridder. Little bastards ate the end of the new one. Guess even with the whole bottle, didn't work. So go back from a course and did a mixture of cayanne pepper n garlic. Stay tune as we say lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.