Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Know where your Food Comes From

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Know where your Food Comes From

In honor of the Preakness which was held yesterday just up the road from here I recall the office I use to work for had a day at the races. Of course we had to use our leave to go but, what the heck it is a good way to build camaraderie within the office. Well there was a lunch buffet set up for us and there was one chafing dish that looked like pulled pork with a lot of barbeque sauce. Well I was in line behind this one pre-madonna obnoxious co-worker that was making nothing but negative comments about the food. Needless-to-say, he was starting to analyze this dish and could not figure it out despite the label on the table. He turned around and finally said and asked..."rj, you've been to these functions before...do you know what this is?" I said "yes" as I pointed my head toward the track and replied "yesterday's losers...but The Jockey Club hides this fact really good." I guess that did not sit real well with this guy because he really "turned green around the gills." I literally saw his stomach turn at this point as he abruptly put his plate down and headed toward the facilities. Sorry Lord but, the arrogant pompous prick deserved it.

2. Likes 2BullyMama, Vikinggirl, ChrisRN liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Know where your Food Comes From

Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    In honor of the Preakness which was held yesterday just up the road from here I recall the office I use to work for had a day at the races. Of course we had to use our leave to go but, what the heck it is a good way to build camaraderie within the office. Well there was a lunch buffet set up for us and there was one chafing dish that looked like pulled pork with a lot of barbeque sauce. Well I was in line behind this one pre-madonna obnoxious co-worker that was making nothing but negative comments about the food. Needless-to-say, he was starting to analyze this dish and could not figure it out despite the label on the table. He turned around and finally said and asked..."rj, you've been to these functions before...do you know what this is?" I said "yes" as I pointed my head toward the track and replied "yesterday's losers...but The Jockey Club hides this fact really good." I guess that did not sit real well with this guy because he really "turned green around the gills." I literally saw his stomach turn at this point as he abruptly put his plate down and headed toward the facilities. Sorry Lord but, the arrogant pompous prick deserved it.
    priceless
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

4. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads