Young Living oils

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I recently, got introduced to YL and I bought my first bottle of lavender. I opened the bottle automatically, the aroma was calming and fresh. I have allergies, this lavender works!

I use it on Miss Porkchop as well . I apply the oil on hind paws. I have a chart that let's me know the benefits. So far, she's good keeps the fleas out. I am ready to see how it works when she comes across another dog to observe if she gets calm.

I plan to buy my first starter kit soon and very excited about this new journey with Young Living .

Does anyone here use it on their baby? What is your experience?

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have not heard of it and will have to look it up.

I know [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] does make his own mix of natural ingredients to keep Harlea flea free, but I do not think it is oils.... just stuff from around the house

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have a couple of oils and a diffuserā€¦ I was tempted to use the lavender in the diffuser at night to see if that would help Walter sleep, but since his neutering he has been fine. I could use it for meā€¦ Lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Like some knows I use essential oils day in day out for the house, Nyala and myself. I do my own blends so I know what goes in. My neighbour she sells "Young Living" it's a good brand. Essential oils is like looking for a needle in the haystack. But the most important part of essential oils is how you use it. Diffusers is probably the most important way to get full benefit throughout your house since it's where you live the most. Trust me it's not just "any" diffuser that works. If they look hip, fancy, colourful or "pretty" I would ask this question: is this diffuser ultrasonic ionizer? If not, don't waste your money as we all know oil n water do NOT mix. The ultrasonic ionizer will break the oil into water cause of the speed it vibrates. Like putting oils in your bath it will float. You need to mix it in a small teaspoon of honey or coconut oil etc. So it blends in your water. Ok I will stop cause I dont want to hog the post. I can trust me. Lol so do a sear h in here to read more. :)

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have a couple of oils and a diffuserā€¦ I was tempted to use the lavender in the diffuser at night to see if that would help Walter sleep, but since his neutering he has been fine. I could use it for meā€¦ Lol

I can't wait to get the diffuser! A nice bath of Epsom salt and lavender oil is blissā¤ļøJust need to make sure you don't fall asleep lol

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Like some knows I use essential oils day in day out for the house, Nyala and myself. I do my own blends so I know what goes in. My neighbour she sells "Young Living" it's a good brand. Essential oils is like looking for a needle in the haystack. But the most important part of essential oils is how you use it. Diffusers is probably the most important way to get full benefit throughout your house since it's where you live the most. Trust me it's not just "any" diffuser that works. If they look hip, fancy, colourful or "pretty" I would ask this question: is this diffuser ultrasonic ionizer? If not, don't waste your money as we all know oil n water do NOT mix. The ultrasonic ionizer will break the oil into water cause of the speed it vibrates. Like putting oils in your bath it will float. You need to mix it in a small teaspoon of honey or coconut oil etc. So it blends in your water. Ok I will stop cause I dont want to hog the post. I can trust me. Lol so do a sear h in here to read more. :)

You are absolutely right! You must use a carrier with some oils like for your dry skin. I am learning from my friend, these oils kept her going through chemotherapy. She even has a diffuser tag on her dog (non bulldog) . She encouraged me to use the oils on my own dog Miss Porkchop.

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have not heard of it and will have to look it up.

I know [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] does make his own mix of natural ingredients to keep Harlea flea free, but I do not think it is oils.... just stuff from around the house

I love it! My friend introduced me to them. Her classes are in sign language and shared how to use them. I was fascinated watching her sign forgot most of the info , don't tell her hee hee

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
You are absolutely right! You must use a carrier with some oils like for your dry skin. I am learning from my friend, these oils kept her going through chemotherapy. She even has a diffuser tag on her dog (non bulldog) . She encouraged me to use the oils on my own dog Miss Porkchop.

I started a thread on essential oils with recipes for dogs and humans. You can all go and add your mixture "that works" to help out others. :)

Chemotherapy, my friend has very bad RA and has to go through chemotherapy once a week. She also have a specific blend of oils made fore her by her aromatherapist. She does see a big difference.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.