Houston--We Have A Problem

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I am alive. Just been laying low with all that has transpired the last several weeks. We had a bit of water in our garage and it almost came in from the backyard, but i opened the gate in time to let it drain before it could do any real damage. I am not far from one of the reservoirs that is currently still rising and will be causing more flooding over the next several days so that will be interesting to see how that all plays out.

So glad to hear from you Todd. Also, good to hear the you are mostly unscathed from all the rain. Horrendous scenes in the nightly news channels. As I mentioned in an earlier posting, I can't remember Houston receiving that much water and all the flooding.

My neighbor (ATF guy and one of your fellow Aggies) was at his mom's house Northeast Houston and he said he could not fly out of Houston on last Monday because the runways were under water. He didn't fly out until Thursday to get back to Maryland. His mom's house had some damage from flooding.

Again, glad to hear from you.

--rj

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.