brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Today is our last day here. We are getting ready to meet up with the Townsends and the Delanos for dinner and goodbyes. I have truly had a fantastic time with people I feel I can call family. Never in my wildest dreams when I stumbled upon this site did I think I would meet such a fantastic bunch of friends. Everyone was exactly how I thought they would be. Just great, down to earth, sweet people. I have already said good bye to Cheryl and yes I cried like a big baby, but that is the connection already had and is now stronger with having met. Chip and Richard are just as great as their wives , and I'm glad to have met them as well. I can't wait till next years meet up to see everyone again. Hopefully more members will be able to come as it truly was such a fabulous time!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Overjoyed for you getting to meet up, Rosalie...lucky girl ;)

And yes, hopefully, more can plan for this next year and do
an annual meet up...I'm so wanting too! Almost met up with
Julie & Richard Townsend (Ftse) in Vegas a couple years ago
but had to be realistic that my health wouldn't handle it...was
crushed ;( Hoping for the coming year tho...Woo Hoo!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Glad to hear everyone had a great time. Hopefully I will be able to join the gang at some point but traveling for pleasure right now and for the immediate future just isn't in the cards for me.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
So Wonderful you all are having such amazing time!! :-)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Today is our last day here. We are getting ready to meet up with the Townsends and the Delanos for dinner and goodbyes. I have truly had a fantastic time with people I feel I can call family. Never in my wildest dreams when I stumbled upon this site did I think I would meet such a fantastic bunch of friends. Everyone was exactly how I thought they would be. Just great, down to earth, sweet people. I have already said good bye to Cheryl and yes I cried like a big baby, but that is the connection already had and is now stronger with having met. Chip and Richard are just as great as their wives , and I'm glad to have met them as well. I can't wait till next years meet up to see everyone again. Hopefully more members will be able to come as it truly was such a fabulous time!

Oh Rosalie that was sad saying bye to you and Gary tonight and I feel the same way I have met so many people over the years of our travels from EBN, I will not forget this time we had in Vegas with you, Gary, Henny, Cheryl, Lisa and Chip and yes the men are just as great as their wife's and so looking forward to seeing you and Gary in your home town next year and hopefully getting to meet Brutus and Frankie too.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So fantastic.... love that you all had such a wonderful time together

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
We only have our amazing BULLDOGS to thank, for getting us all together. :bulldog: Oh, and Lisa too of course for creating this awesome site!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I'm so glad you all had such a great time! I loved the photos.
I hope i can make it next time!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.