Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Disgusting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Humans just totally suck ..... i hope they find the person(s) and they do exactly to them that they did to the innocent dog f-tards! :angry:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Not just cruel or perversion, this is true evil masquerading as human.

Praying someone knows something and comes forward with a name.

May God have mercy on them because I could not.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
OMG. Just when I think I've seen everything or the worst, you read something like this and it just makes me wonder at the evil in this world, that someone can do something so disgusting and horrible to an innocent animal, child or human being is beyond disturbing. What kind of an animal would do this? And they call dogs animals, and Pit Bulls are labelled dangerous?? I hope this person is caught and locked away and Karma comes to visit him. This is very sad.

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
I couldn't click on that link but from the description unfortunately I can not think of a punishment bad enough for this thing that did this I most certainly wouldn't be letting them die that's for sure and I would have to think up a new torture for it for every day it lived. Also there is a fine line between the mentality that abuses animals before they move on to humans and that is another reason this 'thing' needs to be brought to justice soon.
Have to use the words it and thing to describe the supposed human that perpetrated this horrific act they as they are not human.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
There are so many mentally ill people in this world. We have to come up with more options for families to keep these sickos out of the mainstream. Anyone who would do this to an animal would do it to a human--most likely a child. As someone who has had to deal with "the system" for the past couple of years with a loved one, I am truly amazed that we haven't realized that not addressing mental health, or sweeping it under the rug, is bad for everyone. The person who did this should be locked up. They are not fit to live with the rest of society.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
There are so many mentally ill people in this world. We have to come up with more options for families to keep these sickos out of the mainstream. Anyone who would do this to an animal would do it to a human--most likely a child. As someone who has had to deal with "the system" for the past couple of years with a loved one, I am truly amazed that we haven't realized that not addressing mental health, or sweeping it under the rug, is bad for everyone. The person who did this should be locked up. They are not fit to live with the rest of society.

There's not enough medicine or long enough counseling to correct this.
Mental illness is not what this is, this is true evil and I truly believe, only
death is the right & acceptable action. Why should we squander taxpayers
$$$ on evil?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.