Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I want to wish my Beautiful Daughter a Very Happy and Special Birthday. I loved you from the very start and when they first placed you in my arms it was love at first sight. You are a Beautiful, Special, and Caring person, and I am so blessed to be your Mom. I hope you have an Amazing Day and all you wishes and dreams come true. I love you with all my heart. ❤️💋

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 131

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Happy birthday Danielle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
have a great day Danielle...... happy birthday!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Happy Birthday Danielle :birthday5:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Happy Birthday, Danielle! [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] you did real good-she is a beautiful girl!:yes: Took after her mama,eh?! :drawheart2:

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Happy Birthday, Danielle! @Vikinggirl you did real good-she is a beautiful girl!:yes: Took after her mama,eh?! :drawheart2:

Thank you Lynn. I like to think so lol. The truth is my kids are a combination of both me and hubby. Our son looks more like my side of the family, especially my Dad and brothers, and has more of my facial features and my eyes, but he definitely has his fathers body and legs, they walk exactly alike, and our daughter also has my shape of eyes and my green eyes, but she has many features from her dads side of the family. She definitely has the skin colouring and the strawberry blonde hair from his English/ Irish and Scottish background and my side is Norwegian/German, so they are both very fair. I did a good Job baking them I guess lol. I can't believe she's 34 today and my son will be 36 in July. They grew up before my eyes. Where did the time go?

the first picture is of her and her hubby, and the second one is my daughter and son.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.