Want to apologize.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I want to apologize for being MIA. My computer fried about a month ago. I do have my phone, but I only get two bars in my home. I actually first time in 15 yrs. Got a landline because my phone service is so bad here. I know I have missed important issues and many tags. Tonight it took 25 minutes to log on to this site and post this. I will be getting a brand new computer some time next week. Again, sorry for all the missed tags. This crappy phone service that I have makes it very difficult and frustrating to log on. Thank You. Kelly

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I want to apologize for being MIA. My computer fried about a month ago. I do have my phone, but I only get two bars in my home. I actually first time in 15 yrs. Got a landline because my phone service is so bad here. I know I have missed important issues and many tags. Tonight it took 25 minutes to log on to this site and post this. I will be getting a brand new computer some time next week. Again, sorry for all the missed tags. This crappy phone service that I have makes it very difficult and frustrating to log on. Thank You. Kelly

Good to see your well Kelly, we don't reliase just how much we rely on our phones these days

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Just as long as you & yours are okay, we can wait ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good to see you.... You are well and that is what matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Good to see you back hang in there been there , i am on satellite internet and if there is weather at the repeater stations I am worse then dial up, also TV so barley get Netflix on a good day so hang in there !

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We have missed you, I just thought it was your work hours. Glad to hear you are doing well… and Vegas!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

OKAY let's here it for the crappy phone service gang...hip, hip....HOORAY! Hip, hip.....HOORAY! Hip, hip....HOORAY!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Don't worry Kelly! We will be anxiously awaiting your return :up:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
So sorry to hear that your computer fried. I have been having issues with mine and I need it for work, so I know how frustrating it can be. So glad to hear you will be getting a new one and will be back soon!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.