Jolly ball

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I have lost THREE of Brutus jolly balls in the past two months. The first one, no clue where that one is. The second, my husbands tailgate on his truck opened and it rolled out in the busiest intersection where I live and I never found it after pulling over and searching for it. This third one...no freaking clue where it is...again. I could have sworn I put it in the garage after Brutus was playing in the snow with it. But we were just down there and it's not there.

I just ordered another one from Amazon...

Wonder if the jolly ball factory would send me free ones. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Brutus is hiding/hording them. :D

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Those balls are HUGE where on earth would he hide it?!! Lol

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I may have to interrogate the suspects.

maybe it was Ruthie, she can't stand when he plays with his ball so she may have taken them all.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I may have to interrogate the suspects.

maybe it was Ruthie, she can't stand when he plays with his ball so she may have taken them all.

:rofl: I can see he scheming and plotting to steal it and grumbling the whole time her is playing..... 'damn, stupid ball' :rofl:

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
I have lost THREE of Brutus jolly balls in the past two months. The first one, no clue where that one is. The second, my husbands tailgate on his truck opened and it rolled out in the busiest intersection where I live and I never found it after pulling over and searching for it. This third one...no freaking clue where it is...again. I could have sworn I put it in the garage after Brutus was playing in the snow with it. But we were just down there and it's not there.

I just ordered another one from Amazon...

Wonder if the jolly ball factory would send me free ones. [emoji848]

Hey was curious if this is what you are talking about??? image.jpeg

We were walking around Costco and I grabbed it & remembered reading a post about it. :)

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey was curious if this is what you are talking about??? View attachment 96801

We were walking around Costco and I grabbed it & remembered reading a post about it. :)

Yes! Those are it! Omg brutus would love all those.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hmmmmm, the mystery of the missing balls. LOL

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes! Those are it! Omg brutus would love all those.

I should have bought one, they were only $11, we went to petco afterwards and they were like 30$!!!!
Next time for sure. I have only ever heard of them on here from a couple different people, so when we got home we searched bullies with their jolly ball.

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I should have bought one, they were only $11, we went to petco afterwards and they were like 30$!!!!
Next time for sure. I have only ever heard of them on here from a couple different people, so when we got home we searched bullies with their jolly ball.

I'm going to have to go to costco. Even on amazon they are $15 - $18.00 bucks. And i've been going through them LOL.
The jolly ball is the only thing Brutus cares about and he only gets it when i need to keep him focused or busy.

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm going to have to go to costco. Even on amazon they are $15 - $18.00 bucks. And i've been going through them LOL.
The jolly ball is the only thing Brutus cares about and he only gets it when i need to keep him focused or busy.

My mother in law actually brought one to the house yesterday. He was so excited
I feel like it's going to be like the skateboard, he gets so worked up that we have to take it away and hide it eventually.

Are the ones you get scented??
Blake smelled it yesterday and it was fruity, so we were online looking up the scents. Lol
He has the green ball.

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
My mother in law actually brought one to the house yesterday. He was so excited
I feel like it's going to be like the skateboard, he gets so worked up that we have to take it away and hide it eventually.

Are the ones you get scented??
Blake smelled it yesterday and it was fruity, so we were online looking up the scents. Lol
He has the green ball.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is how brutus is with it, he gets so excited, if i leave it in the house he will tear down anything in his way to get to it, so it always gets put in the garage.

I've never smelled his, we for some reason always get him the red one. I'll have to take a sniff. Maybe that is why they like them so much!

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
Is Brutus a serious chewer? Thinking of getting this for Charlotte- she loves balls and chewing! But tends to ruin everything the first day....

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Is Brutus a serious chewer? Thinking of getting this for Charlotte- she loves balls and chewing! But tends to ruin everything the first day....

Yes! Bruts would chew on it all day and make a tiny dent, it's durable. But we also don't give it to him often, so it lasts a bit longer.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.