Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
002.jpg PLUS static1.squarespace.com.png = Five

I retired almost 5 years ago and always wanted as much land as possible for our family with the hope of weee grand kids i could spoil , now The Prettyone is younger then I and is not retired so I live all week as caregiver to My wonderful MoM in a 3300 sq ft house with now app 6 acres including a 1 acre waterfront lot . I love dogs and that was very much part of the plan to have space for them to do as they wish smell stuff chase stuff explore and have real lives once again that they have missed .
Rosie is My bully Diva and Tilly before both passed on now , but i also have Odin Dakota and Willow all saves various breeds and sizes , there pics are all over this place lol .
I was approached By some friends that operate a rescue , they deal only with Northern dogs from Indian Reserves , they were aware that i had owned and cared for dogs that were missing limbs and asked if i knew anyone who might want such a animal as they are very hard to place into homes . Nellie is a app 2 yr old female not sure what breeds are in there , but she is full of love needs a family with other dogs as all she wants to do is play and play she has know Idea she is missing a front leg due to stupid Idiots on snowmobiles that's sole purpose that day was to cull the dogs in the area ( I should not get started !)
Would appreciate any input as to what breeds do you think she might be I only have the one pic so far , they call her a large breed , but they also called Dakota a large breed to me he is med breed Odin a Cane Corso is a large breed , anyhow i decided to get back to my lucky number and adopt her as long as she fits with My pack of guys , Nellie comes for a visit Sunday at noon this coming and I hope she is ready to play fingers crossed lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You have a heart if gold! Need better picture but the wire hair and color leads me to think of some type of terrier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
You have a heart if gold! Need better picture but the wire hair and color leads me to think of some type of terrier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya was My though pic is brutal but they say large even if med size wire-haired terriers are small ish to Me tho , I am so curious lol we will see on Sunday does not really matter to us at all

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
How lucky they asked you and now a new member to the family added.

Your a good person I was thinking terrier too

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Looks like she may be part Airdale. That would be considered large breed. What is large to one,may be small to another!! Hope for her sake she fits in well with the pack!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Looks like she may be part Airdale. That would be considered large breed. What is large to one,may be small to another!! Hope for her sake she fits in well with the pack!

Yes it all comes down to the fit , I talked to Sharon today she is having trouble giving her up as she has spent a lot of time with this particular dog lives in her house with the rest of her dogs she is very attached , but trusts Me and My family and we have Dakota from her rescue also so knows what and how I treat my pack .
Ya that makes a ton of sense Lynn I never thought Airdale fits the hair and size she described , TY Lynn
lol you would laugh at me I was like a kid in a candy shop today at are Pet store , and i bid on the two leash and collar auctions for her , i am pretty excited to get her started in her new forever home lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WOW… what a blessing you are to those precious babies!!! She looks to me in the terrier family, but maybe take a pic of her standing up… I would love to see her size.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Nat, you are a Wonderful Lady, God Bless You for saving these Precious Souls, God is Smiling on You, Thank You Nat for what you do. Love, Susan and Elmo

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
WOW… what a blessing you are to those precious babies!!! She looks to me in the terrier family, but maybe take a pic of her standing up… I would love to see her size.

If all works out I will post some pics later today for you guys

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Nat, you are a Wonderful Lady, God Bless You for saving these Precious Souls, God is Smiling on You, Thank You Nat for what you do. Love, Susan and Elmo

Thanks for your wonderful words appreciated as i said before all My guys teach and love Me every single day I can not imagine not having them life would be very empty for this old Guy

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.