helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Yes going to Montreal for real food!!!! Prairies cant cook healthy or like we say, for beans. You're in Barry Bay, if my memory serves me correctly you're a couple hrs from Ottawa? I recall going by on motorcycle. Cute tiny town.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Yes going to Montreal for real food!!!! Prairies cant cook healthy or like we say, for beans. You're in Barry Bay, if my memory serves me correctly you're a couple hrs from Ottawa? I recall going by on motorcycle. Cute tiny town.

Yes outside of town , great place to bike here awesome roads for summer tours , i just sold My Camaro but was also great for the roads up here , safe drive my friend
Yes compared to Toronto all my life , but would never go back love this place . Barry,s Bay is the first Polish settlement in Canada even had the Polish pope come here due to that , I love the cooking here due to that also

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mabel did great on a road trip to Texas. She was a big hit standing on a suitcase checking out the cars next to us. We'd look over and everyone would be laughing. I think it depends on the dog, though. Some like it, some don't. [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] had some good tips.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.