Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I was a bit confused about what they were actually discussing here. It did not seem to be being promoted in a very positive way or was it just me? Of course I did not get to watch the whole thing as I was interrupted to go make food :whistle: but I think they could have put a bit more excitement and enthusiasm in the whole thing. It was a bit non-chalant and boring. Boy I am being critical lately! :down:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
The guy the newswoman was interviewing was extremely inarticulate. Were they arguing that people who want to shirk the responsibility of kids and puppies because they are difficult to raise?

I am with you [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], this interview is bizarre and I am sure if it's meant to be positive or make people feel bad for adopting older dogs because they're supposed to be less work that kids and puppies.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank yOu [MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION] I am glad I am not the only one who was like ???? What is this? Positive or negative?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I just watched it now. I thought it to be very positive. ANY publicity for adopting is positive. I can imagine a couple watching that and when it was over saying, 'We should look into that. '

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I thought it to be positive, but I also agree the the interviewer was horrible... she didn't have a plan and was just reaching for any connections, diverting from the point of the message.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I've said this numerous times that I prefer seniors. The look they give you is priceless.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online