Evilo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Poor George. So glad you decided to go ahead and take him in. The pain meds will help for sure and keep him calm. I'm late to the thread sorry, but I saw you mention earlier regarding water intake. Yes, it will be less due to the raw. So don't be alarmed :) I sure hope he feels better in just a few days. Just give him some extra loving, hee hee.
Thanks I'm glad too my mind is more at peace now that he's been looked at. I think the meds are working he's a little brighter in the couple of hours since he got back.
No I'm ok with the water thing it was more I was thinking he didn't want to get up to go to the bowl but he's grand now.
I'm delighted with the way the raw feeding is going too wish I'd started sooner. His eyes have cleared up already and it's just over a week.

OP
Evilo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
George is pretty much back to normal �� The limp is much improved the pain killer seems to be working well he is back to biting me when he doesn't get his way ��.
Poop is a little hard but that's most likely the inclusion of the minced bone in the raw food might have to cut that back a bit and take it slower. But I'm delighted he is more like himself again.
You guys support here really makes it easier thanks a million.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great news! Give a little pure canned pumpkin to help with the too firm poo-- that helps a lot too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Agree. Cut back on the bone and you should get perfect consistency. So glad he's back to his angelic ways. Hee hee hee [emoji74]

OP
Evilo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Great news! Give a little pure canned pumpkin to help with the too firm poo-- that helps a lot too

v
Canned pumpkin is not readily available here in Ireland but I will try and source some to have to hand.
Thanks again.

OP
Evilo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Agree. Cut back on the bone and you should get perfect consistency. So glad he's back to his angelic ways. Hee hee hee [emoji74]

Yep cut back today and yesterday so should get better in the next day or so.
Thank you.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.