ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Everybody please join me in wishing Petra a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Petra lives in South Africa with her hubby Riian, and they are both HUGE animal lovers. They are always rescuing dogs (and more… Lol) that are in need of a good home. I absolutely LOVE hearing the stories and watching videos of their family...

Petra I hope that you have a wonderful day my dear friend, and I hope that your fur babies treat you like a QUEEN today… HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:birthday::juggle::balloons::birthday2::confetti::cake4::jumping::musicband::dancing::dance2::dance::dance5::beerparty::drink:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
No a better or bigger hearted person here than Petra and EBN
has got huge numbers of those on our site, Oh...she's beautiful
too!

Happy, happy Birthday, dear Petra, hope it's wonderful, like you!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Happy birthday Petra! I hope you have a great day.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a stress free wonderful day with all your babies!

:birthday::confetti::birthday1::birthday3:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETRA!!! Hope you have a fabulous day with all your babies!!
:balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Happy birthday Petra! I hope you have a wonderful special day and it's full of many blessings.

ENJOY!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Ja, må hon leva, ja, må hon leva, ja, må hon leva ut i hundrade år... sjunger Castor för Petra!

Happy birthday from Castor & Co!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you all so much:heart:

Had a good day:) did laundry and cleaned, lol. We went out to eat this evening, loved it. Also talked to my mom, dad and brother from Sweden tonight so that was a nice end to the day. And of course seeing all of these wonderful birthday wishes:blush2:

We're normally not up this late... it's almost 10 pm here now... so I have two bulldog faces looking at me wondering what is going on. Bulldogs and their routines:tongue: lol. I better take them to bed:lazy2:

:night: lub U all:drawheart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.